Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need the three points here as Valencia are almost guranteed their three points as they entertain Murcia at home.

Helguera is going to miss the match and Beckham is a doubt but should be able to play as he isn't going to play in the weekend against Monaco to serve suspension.

Figo returns after missing the match against Seville due to injury.

Probably line up:

-------------Ronaldo---------------
Zidane------Raul------------Figo
-------Guti-----------Becks--------
Carlos--Bravo--Mejia--Salgado
--------------Casillas---------------

Match is going to be played on Saturday
1800 GMT

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Jornada 31: haves vs The have not's

Albacete started the season as the poorest team in the Spanish first division with a budget of 13 million euros while Real boast of a listed budget more than 20 times greater, with 293 million euros to their name for this season.

anything less than 3 points would be unacceptable!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
A win is a MUST!

I wonder whether Ronaldo is going to put on a show! He did play for Brazil on Wednesday...but he was hardly trying...I think his main focus right now is REAL MADRID!

That can only benefit you guys!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Dagoods said:
A win is a MUST!

I wonder whether Ronaldo is going to put on a show! He did play for Brazil on Wednesday...but he was hardly trying...I think his main focus right now is REAL MADRID!

That can only benefit you guys!

Come on man, I know you love Ronaldo and everything but can't you just admit that he had a bad game?

Ronaldo was invisible in the 2nd half and just looked out of shape when he had the ball, I don't think he was match fit really. Now, honestly why wouldn't he try his best for his own country? that's hard to believe.

Anyways, I do think he's been doing excellent with Real Madrid. Without a doubt the most important player this season especially since Raul has been struggling.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Ronaldo was invisible in the 2nd half and just looked out of shape when he had the ball, I don't think he was match fit really. Now, honestly why wouldn't he try his best for his own country? that's hard to believe.
RULE of THUM Brazil always qualifies for the WORLD CUP!
and this is where RONALDO delivers da goods...

COPA AMERICA, CONFEDERATION CUP, and WORLD CUP!!!

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Go

Che said:
Albacete started the season as the poorest team in the Spanish first division with a budget of 13 million euros while Real boast of a listed budget more than 20 times greater, with 293 million euros to their name for this season.

anything less than 3 points would be unacceptable!
reading this only make me more worried...
add to that that we are before a UCL 1/4 2nd leg, helguera is missing in our defence, beckham is missing after starting to get back to himself.

no doubt we should win.
i hope CQ made the right locker room talks with our players.

3:1 for madrid.
________
affair Webcams

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
1-0

FK Roberto Carlos!!:)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
2-0

ROBERTO CARLOS :star: :star:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
as a left-back, carlos scored twice!!! :dazed: how he scored???
eurosports.com is claiming the 2nd goal came off a deflection from Figo's arm:D

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
2-1

Parri!!

time to sweat it out:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Definite handball from Figo for the second goal.

Albacete are playing well now, and pushing for an equaliser. But there's only 2 minutes to go.

Ronaldo and Zidane have been taken off.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
FT

2-1

let keep the presure of the chasing pack, I have a good feeling this weekend that either Valencia or Barca will slip.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Re: FT

Che said:
2-1

let keep the presure of the chasing pack, I have a good feeling this weekend that either Valencia or Barca will slip.
Well Barca have just been held to a 0-0 draw which is good news for us of course, but better news would be Valencia slipping up tommorrow. :howler:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Very important win, regardless of the performance

BUT I’m not sure if we can continue with this performance

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Go

considering there is a championes league game on tuesday, we played very good.
usualy our players just forget to concetrate on games like these.
not today.

the albacete goal was a hard shot for casillas to take, but he can take some of the blame for that goal.

RC's 2nd goal was a hand ball of figo.
ronaldo looked like he was still sleeping in the first class seat...
i was amazed at how RC was full of spirit having flown the same hours as ronaldo did.
________
FETISH VID

1 - 20 of 28 Posts