Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now we seriously can't afford ANY slip up, we have a full fit squad - finally - but we still arn't going to see our first eleven as Figo has to serve suspension for his five yellow cards.

Not only us want revenge from them after they thrashed us 4-1, but they too want revenge after we kicked them out of the kings cup

Expected line up:

---------------------Ronaldo--------------------
Zidane-----------Raul-----------------Juanfran
----------Guti----------------Beckham-----------
Carlos---Bravo-------Helguera------Salgado
---------------------Casillas-------------------

·
Registered
59 Posts
i don't like seville :skull:
and we shall never be overtaken by Valencia,so it is important for us,get 3 points,get it~ :strong:

BTW,once Racing plays against Valencia, it becomes crazily strong,especially BODIPO(last two matches,4 goals)...aaaa~~hala Racing this week~~~:pp

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
spainlove said:
i don't like seville :skull:
and we shall never be overtaken by Valencia,so it is important for us,get 3 points,get it~ :strong:

BTW,once Racing plays against Valencia, it becomes crazily strong,especially BODIPO(last two matches,4 goals)...aaaa~~hala Racing this week~~~:pp
hala Sevilla this week:devil:

We'll catch you:howler:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
i know sevilla can't wait for our sweet revenge anymore. ;) solari may go instead of junafran.

heart 4-1 :strong: let them know our feeling. :D
head 2-1 :depress: not so optimistic. even a draw.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ivan Helguera said:
i know sevilla can't wait for our sweet revenge anymore. ;) solari may go instead of junafran.

heart 4-1 :strong: let them know our feeling. :D
head 2-1 :depress: not so optimistic. even a draw.

Solari can only play on the left said he can't play on the right, and why not give juanfran a chance? he always does well!

I am still waiting for C.Q give Jurado a chance, I rate this kid very very highly, he was suppose to come instead of Figo in the kings cup final when figo was thought to be injured but then figo recovered and Jurado didn't get his chance to shine :(

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
Solari can only play on the left said he can't play on the right, and why not give juanfran a chance? he always does well!
i'm afraid our "wit" queiroz would change solari to suit the formation without right winger figo. :eek: of course i want juanfran more this moment.

spainlove said:
Jurado.....what a pity i have never watch his match before~~just according to some news said how good he is~~:stress:
me too. :( i missed them in the spanish cup. :depress: some big bands like arsenal are talking and giving much information about their youngsters at their web and media while our officials seldom mention them. :mad: :sleepy: waiting for our reserve.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok some bad news(and good ;)) here:

Becks might miss the game as he is injured, while Guti is also suspended(the good news;))

so the line up:

------------Combiasso------Borja----------------
Carlos---Bravo-------Helguera------Salgado

or:

---Combiasso(borja)-----Helguera-----------
Carlos---Bravo-------Mejia(pavon)------Salgado

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Why are you leaving out Solari from your formations and inserting Juanfran? :eek: I mean this guy is alright to come from the bench but not starting, you need someone like...Solari. He definitely deserves to be there. He could take his natural position and you'll just play without a right winger (or with Beckham there, depending on his fitness). Michel is pretty good though with his runs and crosses.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Go

Beckham and figo are defintly out for this game.
zidan is also doubt.
salagado and bravo also have to pass late fitness tests and i think bravo will not play.
i'm not sure that guti is suspended.

so we have a 'crazy' line up this week.
--------------casillas--------------
salgado--mejia--helguera--RC
-----cambiasso---guti-----------
juan fran--------------solari-----
-------------raul--------------------
--------------------ronaldo--------

not sure if CQ will go with this.
i rather give a chance to cambiasso again then to use borja for 90 minutes. cambiasso has to impress the inter milan fans, so he'll give more... ;)

at the end, this game will rise/fall on 2 players:
iker and ronaldo.
i hope raul can continue his 2nd half from the bilbao game...
________
Ship sale

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is the fourth match we are facing Seville without our full squad, but they better get their suspensions and their minor injuries now rather than getting them in crucial matches.

Ronaldo and Raul with our full midfield don't get the right service, what will happen tomorrow with most of our midfield missing :eek: :confused:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
With this being a home game and we have W12-D2-L0 and a 34 to 13 goal difference, I dont see Sevilla pulling the double on us.

I always get the feeling Real always lets it's guard down in la liga when ever they get a sizable lead, the players start to coast until we start dropping point. I think regardless of who's in or out we should take the 3 point and play with some conviction.

I think out main concern is Alfaro the butcher and his rough play, I would hate to see any injuries as the season comes to a close.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Might turn out to be a tough match, both Becks and Figo might be missing for this game due to injury and suspension.

I predict a 1-0 victory for Real Madrid, but I wouldn't be surprise dto see you draw with Seville.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Zizou and Becks will be available for Sevilla:star: :star:

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
This is simply a must win game, we can not let go of more points. Our players must wake up because the way Valencia have been playing lately, brushing aside teams that we have trouble with (Mallorca for example) looks scary to say the least. If we can produce that same second half we did against Monaco then Sevilla dont stand a chance.

I predict a tie or loss though :D

Ivan Helguera, thats a beautiful avatar :cry:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Che said:
Zizou and Becks will be available for Sevilla:star: :star:

Oh, my mistake. Hmmm well let's hope your players are motivated enough to beat Sevilla, I seriously can't see you guys dropping points with your players all healthy.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
la liga update

Racing 0-1 Valencia

:(

1 - 20 of 53 Posts