Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised, nobody posted this thread yet.

We won both our last matches with Valladolid (7:2, 3:1) and I expect another win and 3 points taken also this time. ;)

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I think it was 8:2, but anyway ;) those were home games.
This time we play away and the last precedent for that is a 1:1 draw from last season if I´m not mistaken:
Raul gave us the lead with a great "vaselina" after a through ball by Zidane. Julio Alvarez (from our cantera and loaned to Valladolid by that time) equalised with a doubtful penalty in the second half.

The game is played on Sunday 19:00h (Spanish Time)

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
it would be an easy game for us. :D
as we have got back our confidence from valencia in those two legs.
and we should keep on our nice record after the 7 to 2 game at home.

this game is on sunday at 23:59 in hong kong time.
this is real's record earliest game by far in the spanish football boardcasting history in hk!!! :eek:

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Go

Real said:
this game is on sunday at 23:59 in hong kong time.
this is real's record earliest game by far in the spanish football boardcasting history in hk!!! :eek:
LOL

i have to say, that's probably the best time to go out and get drunk, so its a perfect time to watch a game...

about the game itself, yes we are in form now, but this is an away game, our last away win in laliga goes back to the 21st of december last year.
i hope mejia will still get more time on the pitch.

and i would let solari play at least the whole 2nd half.
Q should realy use our bench.

overall, this should be a win.
3:0 for madrid.
________
Protoss Observer

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MILLS said:
I think it was 8:2, but anyway ;) those were home games.
This time we play away and the last precedent for that is a 1:1 draw from last season if I´m not mistaken:
Raul gave us the lead with a great "vaselina" after a through ball by Zidane. Julio Alvarez (from our cantera and loaned to Valladolid by that time) equalised with a doubtful penalty in the second half.

The game is played on Sunday 19:00h (Spanish Time)
Last two results had been like I've posted before. You're refeering to our match with Valladolid in autumn 2002.

Sources: Soccerage. com;)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Soccerage? Haha:eek: OK

Anywas, this would be an easy match, we are on fire, why not destroy Valladolid again? Hehe, I would say 2-0, one goal from Raul-----Ronaldo

:star:

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
carlos injured and bravo is suspended. is pavon fit?

expected line up (if pavon fit)

casillas
salgado - pavon(helguera) - mejia - solari
becks - helguera(guti)
figo - raul - zidane
ronaldo

if pavon isnt fit than helguera will take his place and guti will partner becks in the centre

·
Registered
462 Posts
lili said:
Don't love the site because of all rumours they use to write, but they have a great stats base.;)
In one way you are right because they have a nice status base, in the other hand, it's based on pure rumors, so that's the part, it's all about likes lili. By the way, do any of you know if Mejia is playing? He should be given one more chance.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Real_Galactico said:
In one way you are right because they have a nice status base, in the other hand, it's based on pure rumors, so that's the part, it's all about likes lili. By the way, do any of you know if Mejia is playing? He should be given one more chance.
its almost 100% that he is playing :)

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Real_Galactico said:
match stats are match stats and i fail to see, why a site wouldn't put them correct.:confused:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
good job starting a Jornada thread Lili and even better that you stayed to the topic of conversation:D :) ;)

LOL!

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Che said:
good job starting a Jornada thread Lili and even better that you stayed to the topic of conversation:D :) ;)

LOL!
I'm always trying hard, but the one or another member tries to deconcentrate me.:tongue: :D

·
Registered
447 Posts
2:0 down at HT. Back four have been given very little protection again, and Solari is having a shocker. Only good thing so far has been Meija. Apart from his slip which he just managed to recover from, he has been quite reliable.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IL FENOMENO RONALDO 2-1 wow RONALDO is trying to win this game all by himself!!!

Forza Ronnie!!!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

FIGO great PK!!!

(Only if Ronaldo would kick those, he would end up with 5 more goals to his tally by the end of the season)

FORZA IL FENOMENO!!!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Dagoods said:
GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

FIGO great PK!!!

(Only if Ronaldo would kick those, he would end up with 5 more goals to his tally by the end of the season)

FORZA IL FENOMENO!!!
Them Ronaldorgasm's kicking in again eh ?

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
I have news for U!
2-3 RONALDO GOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ha Ha!
Get in there! Shades of malaga away last season when we were 0-2 down!!!!!:D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts