Xtratime Community banner

Jornada 22: LA LIGA- Villareal CF vs Racing Santander.

964 views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Dies Irae 
#1 · (Edited)
Villareal CF.

vs

Real Racing Club Santander.

Villareal return to El Madrigal this weekend on absolute fire, with a four-game winning streak intact- including convincing victories over league leaders Barcelona and current champions Valencia.

Villareal Home Record:

P11 W6 D3 L1
% of points accumulated at Home: 64%

Racing Santander Away Record:

P11 W2 D1 L8
% of points accumulated on Road: 21 %

Current Form (last 5 games):

Villareal: DWWWW
Racing Santander: LWDLD

Time and Venue:

Sun, 6 Feb 2005, 16:00 GMT, Estadio El Madrigal.

TV:

Taquilla.

See less See more
#9 ·
From the Betting Report out of Hong Kong:

Match League Date
Villarreal v Racing Santander Spanish Primera Division 6.2.2005

Home Handicap Away Pick
1,770 0:1 2,190 HOME
I have decided to take Villareal as soon as possible because of the possibility of low odds.
I was waiting better handicap offers but see that odds are droping and also handicap could change anytime.

Villareal hosting Racing.
Home side just incredible from the beginning of second term.Won their last 4 games and have no lost yet at 2005,their scoring power performed unbelievably since the new year started.
I was dissapointed many times from Forlan when he was playing at Manyoo but i tottally changed my mind.He is great striker for Villa and doing his job very well.I must also say something about the brain of Villareal,Riquelme.He have enough quality to play at top class teams but never showed his potential until Villareal move,maybe at Boca.Now he is creating chances,doing great assists and also scoring from everywhere.

Villa have no worries for Racing clash.You should also remember how they beat Barca and Valencia at home in 2005 with quality scores 3-0,3-1.
6w3d1l is home record.Last year they won 6-3 at this ground against Racing.

Racing is 16th and fighting for relegation now.Lastly drew with Levante at home game.They have some style problems and must solve that.
2w1d8l is away record.They have just one victory at last six weeks.

Actually important point is Villareal's form here,so lets go behind them again...

Of course, I dont bet, but If I DID .... al my marble$ are with Villarreal !!!! :thumbsup:

#10 ·
Villarreal could scale more possitions in the standings, if they win today against Racing. As Espanyol lost in the Bernabeu and depending on Sevilla's results, Villarreal may reach the CL places. The fight for the 3rd and 4th place is going to be amazing this season.

#11 ·
Villarreal: Reina, Venta, Peña, Alvarez, Arruabarrena; Senna, Sorín, Font, Riquelme; Guayre y Forlán.
Racing: Aouate; Regragui, Oriol, Moratón, Argel, Regueiro; Morán, Torrado, Anderson; Benayoun y Javi Guerrero.
Árbitro: Fernández Bordalán.
Estadio: El Madrigal.
Hora: Domingo; 17.00.

#13 ·
Thankfully Forlan and Roman have changed things in the second half and snatched two goals for Villarreal to make the points 37 only one point from the fourth spot behind Sevilla which are the team we are playing next week on their ground. I say one point from them and I will be greatly happy because we have RM and Barca only to worry about.

#15 ·
Great game by Villareal, Racing tiene mas orto que cabeza, Font had a lower level today, but still is class, Guayre instead of other games (I guess is aldo a question that he may tires himself in regular basis) was having a good moment when he was replace, only the reason stated before, if not I don't get it, more when the options are those two morons Jose Mari and Cazorla, they have a chip to constantly make the wrong move,..errrrr, can someon explain Jose Mari that first is puting the body, cover the ball, stop it, and then run????, is a striker/forward que no agüanta UNA!!!!!!!, me saca, is the lost brother of Piojo....great game by Javi Venta, Arruabarruena, solid Senna, Sorin had a great second half, but still don' know where on hell to lay, was funny to see Arruabarruena carrying the ball as he should as left back, and Sorin standing literally more in left out of the pitch????, what the hell was that???..Forlan was looking like the usuall bad day with the net Cachavacha, but he was great playing, really great, just wasn't his scoring ay, and...yeap he scored anyway, very good game by him, I like when he laugh when he react touching the ball with the hand with the open net,...Romy again great, and prooving he is human missing that chance, in other was a probably, with him, with the usuall ONE move to stop the ball and instantly accomodate it, wasn't necesary to make that Racing looked ridiculous, fe una de mas, more when Roman from there le dobla las manos al arquero aun si no apunta bien.

Another stuff, does someone make the estadisticas of assists don't convert? because Roman may have two or three times the ones he made, and yeap another hit on the post, I guess when the first free kick gets in, the avalancah will come...Lastely, how great is Reina, even a little nap in the goal, how much that is cost to have a KEEPER THAT GRABS RHE BALL??? THAT PASS IT QUICKLY WHEN COUNTER, AND WITH HIS HANDS??? THAT CUTS CROSSES, WITH THIS AWFULL NEW LIGHT BALLS???, HE DESERVES THE NT KEEPER ROLE, IF NOT LET'S NATIONALIZE ARGIE, HEY, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TOO....

#16 ·
a tie would be great against sevilla
QUE?????? jajajaja, my arse (hey I'm kidding, not an agression here, I don't use smilies), to win in every field, they have yellow and blue colours, aand a coach and players that give the shit of the media inglesa, all or nothing!!!, if the match push them to grab a ties, is something else, nut in Pre, no way Villareal is playing really great and solid, with the usuall disply Sevilla will run seeking the ball, we must keep the attitude cueste lo que cueste...

#19 ·
AS con tal de tirarle mierda al Barca aunque sea rebote, da igual, lo que no quita que Roman sea el mejor jugador de la Liga, pero igual no dan puntada sin hilo...los diarios de España son increibles, mira que Ole me saca por esa mania de ser ultra argentos, y se pasan de irrespestusos, pero se nota que entiende mas de uno, ahora hay algunos tipos en estos diarios que parce no huebieran ni jugado, ni visto un partido en su puta vida, ba que se yo son idiosincracias y gustos tambien...

#24 ·
En AS escribe tu "idolatrado" Gatti
As a keeper was great and secure fan, when he opens the mouth, I tend to hate him, no few things are really true and I agree with him, but he can keep his agenda aside, the one that says he is the biggest in everything, and the one that is about his son the future 10 of Boca ruined by some Roman, nevertheless after all is HIS agenda most of the time, so even disliking it, he has balls for that, but many times of course I want to kill him. Anyway you should saw the thigs he used to make in the field, amazing...

About the hahahha, the truth is that may be both my jjaja/hahha/ or even jejje/hehhe, are quiet dumb, and tend to confuse people, is jus thta I hate smilies, more than the smiles itself, I use the quick reply always, and they aren't there, I'm a lazy bastard HEHHEHEE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.