Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Real Madrid 38 pts
12. Malaga 25 pts.

On paper there's a 13 pts difference..no much in this day in age..But on the field night and day ...

Hala Madrid!!!! :excited:

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
colocolo said:
1. Real Madrid 38 pts
12. Malaga 25 pts.

On paper there's a 13 pts difference..no much in this day in age..But on the field night and day ...

Hala Madrid!!!! :excited:
This could be a hard game for you guys. Malaga are no pushovers, especially at home! Dario Silva and Dely Valdes could prove to be too much for Hierro and Pavon to handle.

But i'll go for 1 - 2 to you guys:rolleyes:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TV Coverage

03:25 pm 05:30 pm(USA Eastern Time) Saturday 19

FUTBOL DE ESPANA ROUND #21
MALAGA VS. REAL MADRID at ESTADIO LA ROSALEDA MALAGA, SPAIN.

:happy:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I think Hierro needs to put the ball in Sario Silva mouth!

I cant stand that guy!:finger:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Definitely a hard match. The last time these two sides met it was a 1-1 draw at the Bernabeu. But then again, that was long ago when we weren't quite settled.. now, it could be a different story. I'm getting this live :tongue: !

My prediction:

Malaga 1 - 2 Real Madrid

P.S. Nice avatar colocolo ;)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I have a feeling we will get a draw 1-1 :rolleyes:

and Silva can say what he wishes, everyone is an expert now i guess huh? if they want to make excuses to themselves why they are not as good, let them :tongue:

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I have seen Silva brag about how easy they beat the big teams and loose to the small ones and thats why they arnt higher in the table :rolleyes:

But i still think 3 points will be very hard to come across. Malaga are indeed VERY good at home and we had problems with them when we faced them in the Bernabeu too (drew 1-1 :mad: ).

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I think this is going to be a grudge match and I think Malaga may try to incorporate the same physical tactics as Valencia.

I think Real wants to come attaking the flanks and apply presure right from the kick off.

I expect 3-1 victory.
goals from:
Figo
Raul-2

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hello?

Normally, there are match reports here... where are they now? ;)

·
Registered
907 Posts
score at the moment
1/1

25' Dely Valdés 67' Morientes

·
Registered
907 Posts
final score

1/1

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
whats the status on Hierro??

I heard that he was seriously injured!

bastards!:fero: :skull:

·
Registered
907 Posts
damned :depress:

on sports "Hierro has gone off for Karanka in the break"

"The Madrid doctor Alfonso Del Corral is examining Hierro but it looks like it could be a broken collarbone. "

hierro 's photo
http://www.marca.com/02/01/19/foto8.jpg

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I just watched the match. It was a very scrappy game, and we could have easily gone up by 3-1.. Morientes missed a lot of chances :( . Hierro limped out of the match and was replaced by Karanka.. hope its nuthin serious... pavon didn't have a great match either, and was replaced by Solari middle of the second half. Man of the match would have to be Roberto Carlos :star: with his amazing cross which Morientes headed beautifully :happy:
raul had a quiet match as well.. except for the one occasion where he did a 'dummy' only for Morientes to lose control of the ball.
It was a totally different Zidane at Malaga, always losing possession.. :( anyhow, we managed a draw.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Zidane palyed like garbage but so did most of the team Roberto looked good,Figo should have scored on his chance,alot of problems to fix but the end was just a 1-1 tie could be worse.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts