3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jorik signES WITH OLIMPIAKOS
a 5yeard deal

lets discuss THIS IS OFFICIAL :lick:

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
I saw his pic on the net, he looks exactly like his dad Xoren. Hopefully he plays like his dad. But I heard he has some attitude problems, like his dad. I guess like father like son. But hopefully Olympiacos, can beat it out of him. Other than that, very good news for Armenian football.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stec
i dont think he looks like xorik
xorik was a very good dribbler
jorik is very lazy.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
stec
i dont think he looks like xorik
xorik was a very good dribbler
jorik is very lazy.
I meant physical features. As far the skills go, I haven't seen him play. But I was hoping he would be, considering the genetics. :)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thx ARMENIO.
u see stecino genetics is a very good thing,but u have to use em,now jorik is alone his father wont cover him if he continues his laziness.i always didnt like the way he plays
i watched his game a lot,he was seen thx to edgar,bcz edgar was given passes to him etc.and they started at the same time.
jorik was kicked from the THE YOUTH NT bcz he had a fight with a PLAYER WHO IS A REAL GOOD DUDE,Levon PACHADJAN.after that i began to hate him.
so lets see what can he do,
there is a good word about him in armenian
LAKOT

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
thx ARMENIO.
u see stecino genetics is a very good thing,but u have to use em,now jorik is alone his father wont cover him if he continues his laziness.i always didnt like the way he plays
i watched his game a lot,he was seen thx to edgar,bcz edgar was given passes to him etc.and they started at the same time.
jorik was kicked from the THE YOUTH NT bcz he had a fight with a PLAYER WHO IS A REAL GOOD DUDE,Levon PACHADJAN.after that i began to hate him.
LAKOT
Lool, I don't know much about him. So let's wait and see.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
thx ARMENIO.
LAKOT

Levon Pachajyan seems like a good star for Pyunik
If he doesn't transfer out of the team,
This year I believe he will top the charts as TOP GOALSCORER

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
jorik hovanisyan

he signed a 5 year contract and the already played a friendly game with ofi where he scorred the only goal. his a good player the only problem i heard he has an attitude problem which is not good for our national team when he plays.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
he is a lakot i said earlier.
and if i was in rubo s place.
I WLD TELL HIS DAD
THAT UR SON WONT PLAY IN THE NT UNTIL HE IS A STAR IN OLYMPIAKOS,and really only if that happens he shld be called BACK,he is awful player,he hates to run(n he thinks he is PELE)
so let him stay where he is ,BANNED FROM NT.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
If he is playing good Armenia is not a good enough team to be able to afford to tell him to f#ck off because he has a bad attitude. We need all the talent we can get right now.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Well 1ns "German Rubo" said that if Jorik wants to play again for NT then he have to apologies from the guys in NT, Club and Juniors T.
He said that Jorik apologied to him - Greman Rubo, but it's not from him he have to apologies it's from the teamattes...

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Well Jorik better get smart and do what is right. Im pretty sure his dad will keep him on the right track, he knows NT games are the best ways for young players to get more recognition.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
If he doesn't behave, I'm sure Greeks won't tolerate his ass, they will just kick him out.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
the only bad thing is his dad was the same way in the soviet era thats why ararat send him to shaktor i think.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
After '73 everyone on Ararat thought they were superstars and could do whaterver the hell they wanted. The team lost discipline, Simonyan resigned. Everyone started partying buying nice cars this and that, forget about football, and Ararat soon enough lost all they had gained.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
edonno1 said:
the only bad thing is his dad was the same way in the soviet era thats why ararat send him to shaktor i think.
You are right! He was sent to Paxtakor Tashkent. There was another very good player playing there Yakubik.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts