Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i learn from Parma Forum that JUVE and parma are fighting for the signature of Jorgenson.is it true??? if juve does sign him,i am afraid he is another Bachini.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i agree, if we want a attacking left winger, why not stick with Bachini??? The point is that we want a left winger who can defence as well as offence. i would suggest Athirson.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is quite impossible to capture him,because he is quite expensive!! Moggi will not approve this transfer!!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Martin Jørgensen is actually very good. If he were to join that would certainly improve our offence on the left wing.
He has not been as good as Fiore but he's the main assist player at Udinese and he scores pretty often as well.
Athirson- How many of us have actually seen him play ? Just because he's Brazilain and is expensive isn't proof that he will perform well in Italy. Jørgensen has performed well for more than two seasons now.
I'm not saying we should definately buy him- only that he would be a good purchese if we did (along with a number of other players).

Ciao.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Why only Glen seems to realize that Jorgensen is good? Martin Jorgensen is indeed good! Not just with Udinese, but also when he plays for the national team.
Which is exactly why I prefer Parma to get him ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes,Jorgenson is good, Bachini is also good,but he fail to get the chance, it is simply due to his weakness in defence.if we use 3-5-2 formation next season,will Jorgenson get more chance than Bachini get this sesaon if juve buy him?? Jorgenson is not so good at defence which is a big barrier for him to start the game.you all know that Ancelottis makes a point of defence and demand all the midfielders to run and fight for th ball!! will Jorgenson be able to live up to Ancelottis 's demand???

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have actually seen Athirson play (eventhough it was only once) and he impressed me very much. That doesn´t of course say that he will perform well in Italy, but he definately looked interesting......

Jorgensen is a good player (and he will probably prove that in the coming weeks), but I must say that I´m very doubtful that he is good enough for Juventus. We should aim higher than that. Juventus main goal must be to be the best team, no matter who you compare us with. I don´t think there is room for Jorgensen then. Honestly I don´t know if Athirson is that good either, but he looked very promising the time I saw him.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
He is a gun player, some of his goals this season were awsome. I hope we get him, we need a player like that.

------------------
CUG

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
theres a good left wing back and his name is pessotto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we must stop trying to change a winning team too much

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All I say that Jorgensen is a good player.
He would fit Parma better than Juve and I don't get it why do you need him.
He's just too good to sit on the bench.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts