Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It have been alot of talk, maybe it just rumors I´m not sure, cuz I´ve not been online much this month. In the Venezia game one guy said that he was READY for Inter in June.

And Sportal.se said the same, but it wasn´t sure how the affair would go throw. Ventola and Corradi got named.
On that point i will vote to change Corradi instead of Ventola, cuz now it seems that Ventola really have a Inter :heart:...

But is Jorgensen the right dude?
I say YES!
the perfect one, he will be a great back-up next season for Il chino!..

·
Registered
320 Posts
In my oppinion Jorgensen is the right player as well. BUT he will not be back-up for Chino. I think he will be our first-choise rightwinger, cuz when he is fit he is, in my oppinion, better than Conseicao, cuz he is a great crosser and a great dribler and is at the same time capable of playing a defensive winger

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Conseicao compared with Jörgensen? Jorgensen playing at his lowest level is better than Coneicao. The guy hasn´t any speed or skills to beat a defender. His peformance is a evidence of it. If inter could sign Jorgensen they would have a great right-midfield with Zanetti supporting Jorgensen.

Jorgensen is a white Brazialian with out any doubts.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
i'd like to see conceciao leave. but jorgensen will be the first choice for right wing ?? :confused: what about beckham?? wont moratti get becks this summer too :D :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
jorgensen is a left wing...but he can play right...he is versatile and he has proved how good he is in serie A...for less than 7m pounds, i'd say he would be a bargain...but not giving up ferrari for him though...i think if we can't get D'Alessandro, then we probably will get him...

don't know about the beckham situation...coz i still think he's gonna stay with MU...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I thought this was a deal that failed now according to www.soccerage.com

Jorgensen has been at Udinese for five years and has become increasingly frustrated with his side's inability to challenge with the big clubs each season and would welcome the move away.

The deal is set to be confirmed in the next few hours for him to arrive in JUNE

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Jorgensen Close To Inter Switch
News Archive

The move is all but sealed (Allsport)
01/29/2002. The deal to take Martin Jorgensen from Udinese to Inter Milan is all but completed and the Dane will be wearing the famous black and blue top from next season.

Inter president Massimo Moratti has been a longtime admirer of the 26-year-old and news of the move comes as no surprise.

Jorgensen has been at Udinese for five years and has become increasingly frustrated with his side's inability to challenge with the big clubs each season and would welcome the move away.

The deal is set to be confirmed in the next few hours.

-----------------------------------------------------
i like D'Alessandro a lot...but he is a gamble...he could be as good as maradona...or as bad as ortega...either way...to get a proven player like jorgensen would be very good...jorgensen has proven that he can play in serie A...and he would be a lot cheaper than D'Alessandro...so that could save more cash for moratti to chase other players he wants like beckham and coco...i'd give this jorgensen signing an A+...he could be the answer at our left wing...

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I would LOVE it when Jorgensen sign for Inter

I think I was the 1st person that commented on how good would it be if Jorgensen is an inter player !
I think it was after we lost against Udinese:devil:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Maestro10 said:
Jorgensen is a white Brazialian with out any doubts.
well said :smileani:
I want Jórgensen rather than Beckham, ´cause Beck is too expensive...we would be idiots if we buy Beck in that money what ManU are asking for.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
We would be idiots if we signed him 3 pounds. I really like Jorgensen, he can play right or left and is the most complete player ive seen in his position, he can defend great, has a beautiful cross, in my opinion the best crosser in the world, along with Becks and Coco when he gets a good one in. But expect him to really play right and dominate, with Dalmat and Zanetti in the middle, and Recoba on the left, With Emre and Farinos, and Oka backup, you have a great midfield, chuck Gresko and Zauri, woooooo !!

Jorgensen is a great buy, i just cannot believe it that we ahve signed the guy, this is so great you dont know, this is the best buy since Vieri !! The guy is having a brilliant season, he really killed Milan, and willbe a very important player in our squad, he can also play as RB or LB

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Chivu prepared to wait for £14m Inter switch

Wednesday 30th January 2002

Ajax defender Cristian Chivu has played down reports of a move to Internazionale before the Italian transfer window closes on Thursday.

"I could not say no to the Nerazzurri, because one of my dreams was always to play in Italy," he said. "But I believe I will realise my dream at some point in the future, so I can wait."

Ajax have refused to consider bids of under £14 million for the highly-rated Romania international and are reported to have turned down a cash-plus-player swap that would have seen Inter misfit Clarence Seedorf return to his old club.

But Chivu, who is under contract at Ajax until 2006, has no intention of leaving yet. "I know nothing about Inter," he said. "I won't call my agent because I don't want to put any pressure on Ajax."

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Wow !

Beautiful news, I think taht Chivu is very near, but this LB position is driving me crazy, Coco vs Chivu vs Bellini !!

Anyone help !!?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Abdul said:
Jorgensen is a great buy, i just cannot believe it that we ahve signed the guy, this is so great you dont know, this is the best buy since Vieri !!
abdul, we have not signed him yet...and we have not signed bellini and zauri too... :depress:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Tritolo said:
well said :smileani:
I want Jórgensen rather than Beckham, ´cause Beck is too expensive...we would be idiots if we buy Beck in that money what ManU are asking for.
maybe moratti is thinking about jorgensen on the left and beckham on the right...CZ and dalmat in the middle...what a kick ass midfield...

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Carson35 said:

abdul, we have not signed him yet...and we have not signed bellini and zauri too... :depress:
we have signed bellinio and zauri, tahts been confirmed a logn time ago. Jorgensen is as good as signed

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Carson35 said:

maybe moratti is thinking about jorgensen on the left and beckham on the right...CZ and dalmat in the middle...what a kick ass midfield...
:eek: so i wont see guly next season :( :depress: :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
1) Jorgensen playing on the right can only express 50% of his potential,he only has good games at Udinese when he's allowed to roam on the left wing
2) there's been serious talk but Pozzo as always will ask for a lot of money or one great young prospect to develop and turn into a profitable sell later on.anyway,there's no certainty Martin will be at Inter next season
3) the guy is not an outstanding crosser,more of a dribbler and although he's a good passer he'd rather finish what he starts...
4) the Dane is injury-prone and lacks stamina,so a good back-up is necessary

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice to see the positive remarks made by Inter fans in this thread.
He's the right choice for our left-wing. The only problem is that he's rather often injured. But, it's getting better compared to the previous seasons.

Forza Inter

Sune

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Komari Komatose said:

4) the Dane is injury-prone and lacks stamina,so a good back-up is necessary
we have lots of good players who can play left wing...so i m not worried...emre, dalmat, recoba..all are capable to play left wing...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts