Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First congratulations guys!:) YOu were the best team in the world cup and you deservd it. I am also glad we gave u probably the most challenge, just wonderful players.

I got a question for you,

Galatasaray bought this player Felipe from Vasco de Gama and signing a contract with him for 4 years. We were after Djalminha of Deportivo, but tour financial crisis ad his large price tag forwarded us towards Felipe.

Fatih Terim, our coach says that he is a class player. I have doubts about him since i never saw him play or heard of him and this man will wear our #10 jersey next season most probably. Terim said he can play in the wongs and the centre and we will benefit from him a lot.

He will place him next to Hasan Sas(of course if he does not leave) and Balic who came from Real Madrid most probably in the central offensive point.

So how is this player? how would you rate hium? is he selecao material?

anyways, thanks for your time and if you want to follow up on him for this season, just visit the Galatasaray foruim. We will be directly playing in Champions League and have high aims as always so u may hear a lot of him from europe. I ll keep those interested updated.

P.S. another player who is coming is 21 year old Fabio Pinto, dunno which club. He is an offensive right winger. He will come to istanbul tomorrow too accroding to reports. Any info wouild be appreciated.

·
Registered
719 Posts
We already wrote about Felipe, but i say agains he is a NT material and a world class player.

He seems Djalminha, skinny, brown, left foot, lots of skill and he is a good player to any team in the world.

Fabio Pinto played for Internacional. He was in almost all young NTs, but he never was a star as a professional

1 - 2 of 2 Posts