Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where was this guy? what a game he had yesterday!!! the boy is brilliant,dont you think he should play more next year?

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Definitly. I didn´t know that this little guy could run so much.
But what about Sunday, Ortega, Stanic or Bolano will be sitting in the stands since all of them are non EU players.
I really want Ortega back after his display for Argentina, but can Malesani take away Bolano or Stanic?
Maybe Stanic have to leave.

What do you think?

P

·
0 Posts
Bolano is the young talent that Parma really needs. Let's give up Ariel and Marco. Give Jorge more chances...

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

C

·
0 Posts
Jorge Bolano is a fantastic player. He has the desire to be the best, like a superstar in the makin always do. He doesn't get down when put in the bench or get too high when filling the starters role. Jorge is a complete professional.

------------------

·
Registered
301 Posts
Jorge did well recently or now that liga is almost over for Parma, he gets 40 minutes or so!

It was rumored, that jorge demanded more minutes or be traded to argentina by agt. Mascardi. How come he does not start for the colombian nats?
can any one talk about JOHINNER MONTANO ? is he on the bench or else ?

·
Registered
301 Posts
did Jorge B played on the 3-1, by crespo and cia...?

who else was on the bench? comments, pls

·
Registered
80 Posts
You are reallylucky to have those two colombians. They are both great and young. I really don't understand how Bolaño doesn't gets into the starting elevn of the national team.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Did you guys know that he can also play
on the right wing(back) for the national
team he plays on this position, so he can also fit in the 4-4-2 formation with fuser in the middle

·
Registered
301 Posts
Jorge is not in the main 11 for the nats...since parma hardly uses him more than 40 minutes per week, IF ANY!

Thanks for the comments guys, did he or joinner montano saw action last game ?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Bolano almost played in al games after the
0-4 defeat against fiorentina, was almost never replaced and also apperead some times as a subsitute, before fiorentina he made just a few sub. apperancess.
Johnier montano is just 16 or 17 year old and i think just made 1 sub. apperance a while ago but maby not even, he also never sit on the bench, he's bought for the future not this season and i doubt the next also

1 - 11 of 11 Posts