·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is he any good? thanks

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
He had a bad start to his Depor career last season getting injured but this season he's undoubtedly been the best defender in the league. Andrade's strengths are his athleticism, speed and aerial abilities but he still needs to improve his tactical abilities and passing definitely.

Any particular reason you're interested in him?

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
He's good. He's not a great central defender, but he's correct defending. Nothing special, but I consider he should play in the starting line up of the Portuguese NT over Couto.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Koeman4 said:
He's good. He's not a great central defender, but he's correct defending. Nothing special, but I consider he should play in the starting line up of the Portuguese NT over Couto.
The only players who have been up to his level this season are Puyol and probably Lequi and Ayala, but I guess they're nothing special either, right?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bailemos said:

Any particular reason you're interested in him?

he screwed my gilrfriend . I want some revenge

:fero: Thanks for the info , though

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Koeman4 said:

Couto is indeed crap

:yuck:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
i like him too.
and i find him irrepacable for deportivo's defense behind mauro.
though i haven't gone through so many deport's games, the games i watched enough impressed me.
one of them is against psv in which andrade was really brilliant!!! :star:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts