Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a pain in his keen, Michael Jordan was placed in the injury list till the end of the season.

This injury might mean the end of his career! :scared:

Michael you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigge and Carson!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
sigge, i guess only u and i are the only crazy basketball/NBA fans here... :D:D:D i guess abdul also likes basketball but he is a lakers fan...i know patrick likes the magic...

anyway, it's very bad to hear the news that he's out for the season...although he hasn't said anything about next season but i guess he is going to retire...so we probably are not gonna watch him play again.. :depress:

it's sad to hear that although i realize that he is not the same old jordan...but i love MJ so much...anyway, good luck michael... :)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess he will be out of the scene for a while, but he will come back as a coach...

HAVE A GOOD LIFE MICHAEL...YOU ARE MY HERO!:D

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
sigge said:
I guess he will be out of the scene for a while, but he will come back as a coach...

HAVE A GOOD LIFE MICHAEL...YOU ARE MY HERO!:D
sigge i don't see him becaming a coach he already own's washington wizzards... i guess he will try 2 build another bullz in wash:)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
"Obviously, my health will always determine my playing status, but at this time, my plan is to play next season."

So he isnt gonna retire now...he will be back..believe me.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey I'm a NBA fan too

I hope he won't retire and he showed everyone that he can still play... and he still can hit game-winners...

Sad to see LAC won't play in playoffs, but I'm hoping they'll be lucky with the lottery...

·
Registered
168 Posts
ME TOO.

I love Mj ,he is the only man can be called "God" in sports world.

But now,in Nba,I like Garrnet much more.I hope he can defeat Lake and spur,but maybe he isn't be able to.

MJ's contract is two years,he couldn't give up now,if he decided to go,his hater would jibe at him and say "MJ is older,he can't win,not only match,but himself."again and again.I can't tolerate that.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Answer said:
ME TOO.

I love Mj ,he is the only man can be called "God" in sports world.

But now,in Nba,I like Garrnet much more.I hope he can defeat Lake and spur,but maybe he isn't be able to.

MJ's contract is two years,he couldn't give up now,if he decided to go,his hater would jibe at him and say "MJ is older,he can't win,not only match,but himself."again and again.I can't tolerate that.
None can cancel what MJ has win anyway.........NONE!

·
Registered
46,063 Posts
I'm an NBA fan. Crazy about Penny Hardaway and the NEW Orlando #1 - Tracy McGrady! Crazy about Van Exel, Houston, Iverson and Shaq too.

Jordan, at his best, is absolutely incredible. His skills - wow!
But it's clear that he's not the same player he used to be. I'd prefer to see him retire with grace to watching him suffer out there...getting less than 10 pts sometimes...

Anyway, there are more than enough highlight clips to remind us of MJ, the amazing player.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Jordan won't retire, remember he had signed for a 2 year contract and in an Interview he reminded everyboth that, but since this is also a Jordan "praise" thread, He's the best player ever without a shadow of a doubt, eh?

I'm a huge NBA fan aswell, I support the Orlando Magic, I've been a fan of them ever since the Penny Hardaway - Shaq connection.. and I've even been to some of their games when I go to Disney World and Universal Studios. :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Hey Patty boy ;)
Who is that guy in your avatar...looks like Zebina.:howler:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
hey...i'm a lakers fan. and this club has been my fave for many years just like inter in soccer. for the players, actually i like sir charles barkley and clyde drexler. both of them were very good specially when they played for suns (sir charles) and blazers (drexler). now they are retired.

now, maybe i like webber and kobe. ehmm...i dont know there are many players that i like. duncan, garnett, carter, shaq, grant hill, the admiral,....i dont know...
but i absolutely know which player i hate most, and it goes to iverson :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts