Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,887 Posts
Already the best Canadian player ever imo. Davies will try to beat that of course, but he needs to do more with Bayern first.

David definitely is beasting in Belgium and in Europe for Gent. Established himself quite clearly in the NT too. I can definitely see him in the Prem, Bundesliga, or even La Liga. Prem would ideal in multiple aspects. If even Hoilett can get some games and goals there, he definitely belongs there. For a better team, of course.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,887 Posts
Hargreaves? :D

I knew he’d be mentioned, of course he is in a certain way but he was also representing England not Canada.. and was terribly injury prone. That said, talent and career wise, definitely the best Canadian, but didn’t represent Canada.

Even Begovic repped Canada at youth level lol

·
We will ROCK u
6,768 Posts
he could get sold for 30mil? I think hes gone this summer.

Jonathan David: The $22 Million Striker Is Ready To Step Out Of Davies’ Shadow

·
Registered
44,288 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,768 Posts

david looks like star with dat speed n skills. Its gonna be interesting to see how canada does in qualifiers....they have 2 major stars in davies n david. I think they will surpass mexico!

·
Registered
44,288 Posts
I've only seen highlights but this kid looks like the real deal. Looks like he already has great technique and intelligence.

This has to be the first time the hype from @jonny ball is actually deserved.

·
We will ROCK u
6,768 Posts
well, my hype factor is based what they had done in their youth, it takes more than talent to succeed ...u need to have passion, worth ethic and be free from injuries!

David needs to prove himself in a bigger league but for right now he is a good ass prospect and the #1 forward in concacaf!

·
Registered
44,288 Posts
Arsenal? Come on, cuh! You want him to go to Inter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts