Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
not yet, things are getting ugly with Mallorca...

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
I think he can be a good signing. He is very direct and strong so I can't see him having a problem with the physical side of the EPL.

·
Registered
44,358 Posts
Decent signing. Winger who despite lacking a lot tactically and technically, makes up for it through pure speed and enthusiasm.
Can't believe what I'm reading, he's good technically and yes, he's very direct but on the same time he'll fit in nicely into the Premier League. I think he's an excellent signing for Newcastle.

Can be used both as a winger and wingback.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
This has come as bit of a shock! Nevertheless I'm very happy to have the first signing through the door, especially one who seems to have a lot of potential :).

I'm really impressed by the way the club has managed to keep this so quiet. Hopefully we'll have a few more through the door very shortly.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
is he a good player Che? don`t know much about him (asked this in the Spanish forum as well just before too :)
I was impressed with his play, he has long legs which made it tough for defenders to disposses him of the ball and from what I remember the gate of his stride made him get past defenders...

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Is there some kind of disputes? I've not read anything of that sort yet though.
apparently Mallorca are going to sue him for 20m by disolving his contract and breach of contract...

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I thought he signed through webster?
not sure if Mallorca was just blowing off some steam or not.

I have not heard anything new but will give updates if anything transpires

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Hopefully he is a good signing for us... :thumbsup:

Keep them comin'!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
According to a spanish report, he is the best winger in La Liga last season, one of the main reason why Mallorca did so well. Guiza was top scorer (i think) mainly due to his pin point crosses and through passes.

Sounds really good to me. And apparantly, we paid less than 5 mil for him, somewhere closer to 3 mil i heard, which makes it all the better.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
According to a spanish report, he is the best winger in La Liga last season, one of the main reason why Mallorca did so well. Guiza was top scorer (i think) mainly due to his pin point crosses and through passes.

Sounds really good to me. And apparantly, we paid less than 5 mil for him, somewhere closer to 3 mil i heard, which makes it all the better.
if you get the chance to see him he rather lanky with good pace, I think you got yourself a diamond in the rough

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
not sure if Mallorca was just blowing off some steam or not.

I have not heard anything new but will give updates if anything transpires
All the talk about this seems to have died down over here now.

I'm looking forward to seeing him play, it will be interesting to see if Keegan puts him on the left or on the right.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if you get the chance to see him he rather lanky with good pace, I think you got yourself a diamond in the rough
I recalled watching one of Mallorca's game, and i thought he was galloping rather than running, his legs are long!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts