Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Those figures is a bit unfair to JDT, he have almost never played a whole game and many of those games he came on as a late sub. Suffice to say he was vital last year, but this year he have been far from the impact we would have hoped he could be.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
JDT has been outstanding IMo since he came to Milan,he's never been a regular for starters.and obviously this seems to be his worst season to date,he will sadly be sold in the summer.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
I still prefer him to Crespo if we have to play two strikers, because what he brings is intelligent movement that creates space for his teammates, and players like Kaka, Seedorf, Sheva, Pirlo they can all shoot.

And I trust Jon Dahl "Massaro" Tomasson's finishing, one of a handful of true genuinely calm finishers in European football.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Could we keep him as a Kaka' sub, which is closer to the position he plays for Denmark? I'm assuming Rui Costa will be leaving this summer. :cry:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
He's been a very valuable asset to Milan in his 3 seasons :thmbup:
He has scored a number of "heavy" goals, and is a very "clever" player :thmbup:
Will he be sold?
The mystery remains.

images from Milan vs Ajax :shades:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
The likelyhood of JDT remaining at milan is very slim,With Crespo just about reassured to stay,Sheva untouchable and Pippo as well then someone will leave for the arriving Gilardino as we all know.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Politician said:
And I trust Jon Dahl "Massaro" Tomasson's finishing, one of a handful of true genuinely calm finishers in European football.

:hopefull: we need him badly . Forza JD Tomasson :devil:

·
1st Tier Poster
50,204 Posts
In my opinion he has been awful this season. Very insecure and often invisible during matches. But selling him might be too rash, last season he was quite sharp and I like his style of play. He is not particulary fast or skilled, but he certainly has a very high "off the ball" intelligence, he knows how to get on good scoring positions.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
If you remember back to the Roma match, JDT's run took two Roma defenders with him and Sheva came in unmarked for the header.

That's what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Tomasson has done a very good job for us. This season, his form hasn't been great, but let's not forget what he did last season. I think he's capable of doing that kind of thing again, but we just have to be patient and continue to believe in him.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
imo Milan would be glad to keep a player like Tomasson if he wishes to stay. he is a capable team player with international experience who scores important goals when given the chance, and doesn't seem to complain about not starting matches.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
In his first season he actually scored about 11 goals for the whole season, mainly as a substitute behind Inzaghi, Rivaldo and Shevchenko. He was our second best striker that season behind Inzaghi, in terms of goals. Last season he scored over 10 goals again and was I think our 2nd or 3rd best goalscorer. This season he has been pretty crap but we cannot forget his valuable input in his time at Milan.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I wouldn't mind keeping him, he's a natural goal scorer and a hard worker. He never complains to sit on the bench and he's no primadonna either. A coach dream player. Next year we're getting Gilardino so it looks that JDT is on his way out. 5 Forwards is not that much IMO, Monaco got 5 great one's, and we should too. Unfortunately there's a big chance he'll leave.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts