Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It seems that in 100 years the other fans have'nt had any other chance than that of these days to take the piss out of the Blues that's why they're giving as much as they can.Here's a joke what did Buck Rogers say when he reached the 25th century "Has the saints won a premiership yet":tongue:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
lap it up boys......just pray to God that all your teams beat Carlton next season, because if they dont, expect to cop it twice as hard!

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah as long with Neitz is up forward then we are a safe bet.

By the way CUG, what is the Assumption for in your signature?

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
CUG said:
lap it up boys......just pray to God that all your teams beat Carlton next season, because if they dont, expect to cop it twice as hard!
Hey Man really I dont care if Carlton beat my team , We have been so used to losing over the years when we actually start winning consistently you's may have to help me through it..

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
COUTO 5

Hey Man really I dont care if Carlton beat my team , We have been so used to losing over the years when we actually start winning consistently you's may have to help me through it..
Must...resists...bagging...Fremantle...

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Hey Shev, your a Dee's fan arent you ??

Last Saturday on Fox Footy they showed a replay of that game this year where Freo won with the Farmer kick after the siren. What a game it was 1!!
But one thing I will always have doubts is with Farmers 2nd last goal !!I reckon that umpire was a brave man giving it cause after speaking to freinds who sit behind them goals they couldnt say for sure if it was a goal , from where I sat I reckon it wouldve hit the post................. But whata game !!

A Draw wouldve been the fairest result

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I'm a Melbourne fan through and through.

I couldn't believe it when we lost that game. One second left and you get a free kick. Neitz against Farmer.

:rolleyes::(

Anyway, I was kind of happy it was the Wiz who scored the winner. I love the guy. Still got the poster of his great mark in 1998 on my walls.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
shev, my signature is just a general thing mate. its true though, how many times have you just assumed something you actually stuffed up?

its happened many times.

And it goes for teams as well when they play lower teams and lose.

ie. juve v brescia this week ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I dont mind Freo Coutts actually I hope you boys make the eight it's been long time coming.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts