Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could it be possible.

Of course, we would act first a war on if it is Croatia-Serbia 2016 or Serbia-Croatia 2016 :pp

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
:D :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
52,992 Posts
Is this guy like the serb version of Borat? :pp

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
zasto ne.. ako su mogli koreja i japan zasto ne bi i mi..

oni madjari su mrtva puhala, ovak bi se barem oba saveza napalila ko krmad u proljece, jest da od toga ne bi bilo nista, ali bi barem dali svoj maximum..

sada ako se bude prosirivalo na 24 ekipe biti ce problem..

·
Registered
69,375 Posts
knowing UEFA, they would give it....especially if they are really considering an Israel/Palestine bid for a future Euro :eek:

UEFA is all about "respect"

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
It's not going to happen...especially after the Nazi remarkings by the Croats at Euro 08....

tsk tsk tsk
Thanks for ruining our chances guys.......
lol

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
This would be amazing for both countries if it did happen, just think of the financial benefits for both countries and the improvements that would be made to the countries. Also there would be no fan trouble as we would play in Srbija and Croats in Croatia therefore the fans wouldnt meet. Another thing is Serbia has shown on a number of occasions that it can hold big European events which has obviously proven Uefa it would work. I think its a very smart move by Uefa :thmbup:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Good idea....we would get a decent chance by UEFA....plus our shitty stadiums will get renovated finally....would definitly boost the football leagues in our countries too

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
This would be amazing for both countries if it did happen, just think of the financial benefits for both countries and the improvements that would be made to the countries. Also there would be no fan trouble as we would play in Srbija and Croats in Croatia therefore the fans wouldnt meet. Another thing is Serbia has shown on a number of occasions that it can hold big European events which has obviously proven Uefa it would work. I think its a very smart move by Uefa :thmbup:
You reckon? I'd put good money that there would with 100% certainty be trouble. Just imagine if teams like Poland, Turkey, Germany, England, Russia get together theres always trouble factor that in with our fans and the croats and you would have trouble.

Not too mention the trouble between us and the neighbours.

This aside though it would be a great idea, as you said for the financial benefits and improvements in infastructure and all the usual things that go with host countries.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yeah, not a bad idea. Politics aside it would be a good fit. But Serbia needs to either revamp some of those high-school stadiums and build new ones around Belgrade and in Serbia. Where will the match be if Serbia does play Croatia--Zagreb or Belgrade? LOL!

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
You reckon? I'd put good money that there would with 100% certainty be trouble. Just imagine if teams like Poland, Turkey, Germany, England, Russia get together theres always trouble factor that in with our fans and the croats and you would have trouble.

Not too mention the trouble between us and the neighbours.

This aside though it would be a great idea, as you said for the financial benefits and improvements in infastructure and all the usual things that go with host countries.
Theres always fights at big events like this but i think our police would handle it quite well as they are used to all this crap :pp

The main thing would be that Serbs and Croats wouldnt fight as they would be in different countries.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Yeah, not a bad idea. Politics aside it would be a good fit. But Serbia needs to either revamp some of those high-school stadiums and build new ones around Belgrade and in Serbia. Where will the match be if Serbia does play Croatia--Zagreb or Belgrade? LOL!
Well the final would probably be held at the Marakana, but a match between Serbia and Croatia will probably be avoided until the final by the teams being in different halfs of the draw. :D

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I would guess the final would be in Belgrade. Croatians fans would be so pissed if they make it to the final and have to play in Belgrade :howler: or if the two meet, would the match even last beyond the national anthems?

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Theres always fights at big events like this but i think our police would handle it quite well as they are used to all this crap :pp

The main thing would be that Serbs and Croats wouldnt fight as they would be in different countries.
Well that hasn't stopped them before. Basically you just never know with our fans.

Agreed about the policing though, imagine our police wading into English troublemakers and then watching the media reaction in England. It would be comical.

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
Good idea....we would get a decent chance by UEFA....plus our shitty stadiums will get renovated finally....would definitly boost the football leagues in our countries too
And it would help Platini finally start up the Balkan League if everything went well :)

Just imagine if both Serbia and Croatia qualified and we ended up playing each other in the group stages or quarters or something. lmao ;)

Its WW3 guys...

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
belgrade already has one EC final 76', so it would be fair that Zagreb organize second one 40 years later..

croatia - serbia sounds much better then croatia - hungary, and except that, to everyone in europe are full mouths of some reconciliation between nations, so this would be perfect chance for them to talk about european values, forgivnes and other shits.. amazing story for jerk like michel platini, i already see him in tears..

·
Registered
647 Posts
lol typicall dumbshit from Delija
Both countries would automatically qualify, hence Austria & Switzerland STUPID, Japan & Korea, Germany, China Olympics, South Africa, etc....

I would be for this idea though. For a couple of reasons, we would finally qualify for a Euro, few better venues, maybe some love between Croatia and Serbia again, increased chance for a Balkan league because I want to see my club at the top of Europe again and I am too Yugo nostalgic and I want a world class league back again.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts