Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I play fantasy football, baseball- but I don't know how this works. Is the way you win by buying low and selling high?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I play fantasy football, baseball- but I don't know how this works. Is the way you win by buying low and selling high?
Well, the purpose is to collect as many points as possible from your players. Points are dependent on that players performance in Serie A.

You get a certain amount of money to buy your team so choose wisely, it's always good to get a bargain.

Hope to see you there G.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yeah, I understand that part- but like in fantasy football and baseball often it is your selection of players relative to your peers that makes you win- and your ability to find top performers in the season that are not previously known.

Here, you can buy anyone in the league that you want. What I'm saying is- is the initial selection of players extremely important to put you in a position to have top performers (made up of both rated and unrated top performers) in your team? Is teh first selection the KEY?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not too familiar how other fantasy sports are played, but in this one it seems its a little more simplistic. 1st selections are important so you dont have to play catch up later and if you catch a bargain now it leaves you with more cash to purchase star players.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I am in!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts