Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
I've signed up but how the hammer do I log on????
I hope it's not the link where Budweiser want to "card" me.

Eu nao soy Corinthians good good match against Sao Paulo the other day in the Copa Brazil.

PS: Dida and Vampeta stinks.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rimmer,
Are you livnign in Brazil now? Discovered what a good land it is?;) :tongue: :D :cool:

Now the second lesson is to discover what a good team is = TODO PODEROSO TIMAO!;)

btw, do you still remember Vampeta scoring TWICE against Argentina in 2000, and Dida saving THAT penatly in Copa America against Ayala?:D ;) :cool:

Well, about signing up for the group, you look for groups or something similar, and then you go to "private groups". Just put the group id # 7870 and the password: romario .;)

Just a tip: go against Argentina, so you can have any chance of getting a bus packed with Budweiser all for free!;) :D :cool:

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Rimmer,

btw, do you still remember Vampeta scoring TWICE against Argentina in 2000, and Dida saving THAT penatly in Copa America against Ayala?:D ;) :cool:

Just a tip: go against Argentina, so you can have any chance of getting a bus packed with Budweiser all for free!;) :D :cool:
Thanks, I’ve joined your group.
Sure I remember, I went to those two matches, why do you think I hate them so much????
Budweiser!!! Hell not I won’t drink that thin pi*s, send me some Antactica.
Check your Personal message.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts