Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
59,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contract Atlético doet Heitinga 'trillen van geluk'

25/03/2008 08:21

Met pijn in zijn hart neemt John Heitinga deze zomer afscheid van Ajax. Atlético Madrid heeft de verdediger weten te verleiden. 'Ik sta te trillen van geluk.'

Heitinga en Atlético Madrid hebben elkaar gevonden in een verbintenis tot medio 2013. De Spaanse club heeft daarbij aangegeven geen probleem te zien de gelimiteerde afkoopsom van tien miljoen euro op te hoesten. Alleen de betalingsvoorwaarden zijn onderwerp van gesprek tussen Ajax en Atlético Madrid.

'Ik sta te trillen van geluk', zegt de verdediger in De Telegraaf. 'Dit is een prachtige volgende fase in mijn carrière. Ik zal Ajax ongelooflijk missen. Ik ben hier op mijn zevende, in de E2, ingestroomd, nadat ik voor mijn verjaardag een Ajax-training cadeau had gekregen. Dit is mijn tweede huis. Ik hoop, en verwacht, écht dat iedereen me deze transfer gunt.'

'Mijn doel was afscheid te nemen met nóg een landskampioenschap, maar dat is nu vrijwel onmogelijk', zegt Heitinga. 'De fans hoeven zich geen zorgen te maken dat ik nu al met mijn gedachten in Madrid ben, want tot het einde van dit seizoen eet ik het gras op.'
Deal pretty much done. Heitinga's agreed a contract with you guys and it's only up to the 2 clubs now to agree about the terms of payment. Fee is fixed as Heitinga had a 10m euro release clause in his contract.

Should be a decent signing.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Congratulations on signing an absolutely great player. It's very sad to see him go but he's earned it :(

·
Registered
44,371 Posts
Thanks for the information, he's been one of Atléticos main targets as our defence has been collapsing.

What did he say though? Could you translate the quotes, please? Would appreciate it :thmbup:

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
sure, hold on. My translation might be a bit off here and there but i hope you get the idea ;)

babelstyg said:
With pain in his heart John Heitinga says goodbye to Ajax this summer. Atlético Madrid managed to tempt the defender. 'I'm shaking from happiness'.

Heitinga signed a deal that keeps him at Atlético until 2013. The Spanish club pays the buy-out clause in his current contract (10 million euro's). The only thing left to solve are the terms of payment between Ajax and Atlético Madrid.

'I'm shaking from hapiness', Heitinga said. 'This is a great next fase in my carreer. I'll miss Ajax enormously. I've been here since i was seven after my parents got me a training session at Ajax for my birthday. This is my second home. I hope and i know that everybody at Ajax will support me in this move. It's been my goal to say goodbye with another championship but unfortunately that's almost impossible now. But the fans need not worry, i'll do everything i can possibly do for Ajax until the end of the season.'

·
Registered
44,371 Posts

·
Registered
44,371 Posts
Congrats. Now somebody shoot Perea before I do :pp
Think about it, Perea and Heitinga, they'll demolish those brazillians and argentines in Primera :dielaugh:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Atletico needed a pitbull in midfield, not sjonnie Heitinga

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
great signing as it was essential for us to sign someone who can play at the back.he is a solid defender and a definitive upgrade over our sunday league defenders.
he is very versatile which is another bonus

the only thing is that was -ve was his price.10ME is a massive price to pay but thats just me being unthankful

Atletico needed a pitbull in midfield, not sjonnie Heitinga
who said we are going top play him in midfield?????
by the way we have the future best DM so no worry there

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Good signing, these are the type of players you need if you don't want to embarrass yourself in the CL, IF you make it, like we embarrassed ourself's :D.

fire said:
by the way we have the future best DM so no worry there
No we do ;)

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
well banega is a 2 way midfielder.he is not a DM.
Thats why koeman bought Maduro.

So now are you saying that maduro is the best;)

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Goal.com

Heintga Agrees To Join Atlético
John Heitinga could not hide his excitement after agreeing terms to complete a summer transfer from Ajax to Atlético de Madrid that will be worth around €10m

The Dutch international defender will put pen-to-paper on a five-year deal with Los Colchoneros after a protracted chase by the Spanish outfit finally saw them land their man.

"I am trembling with joy," Heitinga told De Telegraaf. "This is a beautiful new phase in my career.

"I will miss Ajax enormously. This is my second home and I hope, and expect, that everyone will wish me luck with this transfer.

"I have said to myself that if Ajax want me, I will end my career here in the future."

Ajax will be sad to see the club's youth team product leave, but technical director Martin van Geel understood the player's desire to try a new challenge.

"It is a huge pity," he said. "We have done everything we could but it is understandable that a guy who plays for Ajax for 17 years wants to look somewhere else.

"We have worked very hard over the last few months to try to get Heitinga to stay but it was not to be."

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Blaž;6213850 said:
Your forgetting the boy that enjoys the Sun on Sundays ;)
well he is a good player but camacho is something else.While sunny loves the sun too much thats why Maduro plays instead;)

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
i dont know shit about him but i hope he is better then pablo,perea, pernia

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
When the fúck did Pitarch start to sign actually good players?

This guy said fúcking no to Drogba, Malouda and C. Ronaldo for Jorge Lopez, Canobbio and Oliveira! :wallbang:

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
he is singing good players now becoz he is helpless and fighting for his job.
his contract terminates this summer and there have been reports that the atleti officials were not impressed by his shit signings.

so he has to show some good work in order to earn a new contract.Its not that he like to sing good players') or otherwise he will fvck off

1 - 20 of 96 Posts