·
Registered
14,061 Posts
:howler:

·
JESTER OF SORTS
21,015 Posts
lock/move you :thumbsup:
How does this thread pertain to ANYTHING about World Football, let alone EPL football?

This thread should be reserved for nothing more than an off-topic area, I wouldn't know which one, I do not browse them.

Even the inane comparison threads, as annoying as they are, have a right to be placed in this forum, because it is discussing football on a platform which cannot be placed in any other specific forum than this.

This thread has an article about a random person who simply resembles a footballer, and it is also mistitled.

lock thread and move it to the proper forum.

Riddle me this, if some homeless person who looks like Alex Ferguson did something that got an article done about them, and I posted it under the guise that it is Sir Alex himself, would the thread be moved/deleted? Yes, it would. Rightfully so, but this is playing favorites and bias now.

I thought people of higher stature at this site than normal posters would have more sense than this.

·
Rookie of the Year 2007
10,003 Posts
Dark Andy, this place needed a little light hearted comedy, and so what if it happens to be a John Terry look-alike in drag...Gawd, I'm still laughing at it.

·
JESTER OF SORTS
21,015 Posts
I don't care -who- it is making fun of, or -who- he resembles. This has nothing to do with World Football. Threads have been deleted/moved for simply not being "World" football enough, but this can stay?

This could have been a drag who looks like Materazzi for all I care, and I still would have responded the same way.I don't particularly love Terry either, I am completely neutral on him.

·
Registered
45,341 Posts
Brilliant. :D

This IS World Football.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
My mate thought it was an edit this was so good.

Absolutely love it.

Oh and let me be the firs to say ... FIT!

·
Registered
45,341 Posts
Grow up. This is one of the best threads ever, so it actually belongs here.

Not like that silly Croatia vs Serbia thread that some hack (but in some important social circles, a f**king genius) started.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts