Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former Wales international John Hartson has joined Championship side Norwich City on a month's loan.
The 32-year-old striker opted for Carrow Road after being told he is surplus to requirements at West Brom.

Norwich are hoping Hartson can help end their run of nine hours without a goal, and have an option to extend the deal.

"The situation we are in demands players who know how to operate in the positions they play," caretaker manager Jim Duffy told the club's website.

When we signed Dion Dublin last season it seemed to me more like a sign of desperation than anything else, I feel the same way about this move too. :scared:
But Dion came good as could Hartson, although probably just as a temporary quick fix to our goalscoring problems (I hope) as I doubt he will stay with us as long as Dion has.

·
Registered
718 Posts
If he's fit, which I doubt, it would be a good move. Last time I saw him he was very overweight.
I'd be more concerned about the possibility Dion Dublin could become manager.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
He's a big fat useless lump...but will pop up with the odd goal in this division, he can hold the ball up as well, which is something you never did in the QPR match I watched.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts