Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every curious person that didn´t understand that this topic was for Joeyue only! :)

Joe,can you please check your PM and get back to me in that PM? ;) Tell me when you have read it,so I can close this topic. :)

Okay? :)

Thanks! :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
jimmy, r u asking joe to be the mod here?? :D:D:D

i just guess... :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
sorry jimmy... :embarass:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Hey Xavi,FIFA,shut up!:D

Jimmy,I've already read ur message and replied it!

Thx!:)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
By the way as I never check PM,I didnt know the Udinese guy called amanghisi sent this to me!:D

"Your penis is small and you should be shot...Udinese will reign over you and crappy team. And your singnature reads that you are a "star soccer player" you probably suck because your favorite team is inter. Instead of talking sh$t about me...talk about how Sh*&ty your team is and you are you petty bast#rd!"

And this was from November last year!

hehehe now which team is sh!t?!!hehehe!!:DThis guy is hilarious!:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
joeyue said:
By the way as I never check PM,I didnt know the Udinese guy called amanghisi sent this to me!:D

"Your penis is small and you should be shot...Udinese will reign over you and crappy team. And your singnature reads that you are a "star soccer player" you probably suck because your favorite team is inter. Instead of talking sh$t about me...talk about how Sh*&ty your team is and you are you petty bast#rd!"

And this was from November last year!

hehehe now which team is sh!t?!!hehehe!!:DThis guy is hilarious!:D
no wonder why that guy has never come here again... :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
JKris said:
Well Inter have begun to win... but have your penis become any bigger? ;):D
:howler::howler:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts