1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
He's Finnish. Won't amount to anything.

·
Administrator
52,841 Posts
I seen that hattrick, question is were do you in aussie land hear about a finnish talent? Hehe.

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Natural scorer who needs a lot more work both physically and technically...he's not ready for a big league yet, but he does have all the tools to develop into a quality striker. Not a superstar or anything like that, but in three or four years he could be a solid EPL or Bundesliga starting striker. He has the kind of scoring touch and striker's sense that extremely few players have...

·
1st Tier Poster
49,579 Posts
ok this hat trick in three minutes in his first ever league start is pretty sick...according to wikipedia he also rejected a contract offer from Liverpool back in April because he was worried he won't get enough playing time in their reserves.

·
Registered
41,668 Posts
Yeah, dude's on fire, scored a couple the other day too. He seems like he could maybe make it in the top tier. I think Liverpool wouldn't be that bad a place to go seeing as they have no natural goalscorers at all. I just think he should go to a Championship team where he would start every game and build from there.

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
He had a trail at Liverpool and impressed, LFC made a offer for him but he rejected the contract. Massive LFC fan apparently.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
He's the new Lauri Dalla Valle

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Sure, but you're a racist who thinks Poles should exclusively be things women dance around.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts