Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cañizares se secciona un tendón del pie y se pierde el Mundial

Santiago Cañizares, guardameta internacional del Valencia, será baja en el Mundial de Corea del Sur y Japón a causa del grave corte que ha sufrido en un pie y del que está siendo operado en el Hospital General de Jerez de la Frontera.

José Antonio Camacho, seleccionador nacional, ha convocado a Pedro Contreras, del Málaga, para sustituir a Cañizares.

El guardameta del Valencia sufrió la lesión al caerle en un pie un frasco de colonia y seccionarse un tendón.

http://www.marca.com/edicion/noticia/0,2458,147194,00.html

Translation: Cañizares is out of the World Cup

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
:(

What a major blow for Spain, who will Camacho call up instead (perhaps Molina) and moreover who will be Spain's #1 choice now? Casillas? :wth:

·
Registered
167 Posts
hmmm

What a disaster!

this is what happened. after bathing himself, he saw the bottle
fall onto the floor and in order to prevent it from falling and shattering he put his own foot to stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANI=GILIPOLLAS!!!!!

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
:depress:

I really feel bad for Cani, and it is a huge blow for Spain...especially that Camacho left out Prats again! :fero:

Iker is easily the best of the three, but he has missed alot of playing time. However, his late heroics could be a good sign of high morale and determination. Lets wish him alot of success!

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
I couldnt believe it when I heard it. Does he use that much cologne? Must have been a big bottle for it to do so much damage!!!

He must be as sick as a parrot, such a stupid incident.

As much as I rate Iker his weakness is crosses and I hope we're not exploited.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Unbelievable :eek: :depress:

But Iker should do a good job. Although his cross abilities is quite a worry.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
how sad news!:depress: although wish Casi be the starter i still feel nervous without Cani.:nervous: god bless our frail defence wall. and just hope no more injury coming draw near the world cup.:hopefull:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts