Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uruguayan footballer Joaquin Boghossian arrive in Armenia - Newspaper
18:54 | 22 / 05 / 2010

YEREVAN, May 22 / Novosti-Armenia. Uruguayan soccer player of Armenian origin Joaquin Boghossian will soon arrive in Armenia, says Haykakan Zhamanak.

Recently, much discussion involving the pro-Argentine "Nyuelz Old Boys Bogosian in the national team of Armenia.

"I'll arrive in Yerevan with his family at the invitation of the Football Federation of Armenia. I want to get acquainted with Armenia, which many tell my parents ", - said Bogosian in an interview. -0 -

I think we need a thread for him as he will most likely be ours + news from Italy that Lazio are very close to him.

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
i hope armenia make good impression on him
He won't be impressed by our NT but he will left the stadium with a good impression. He will know that he's gonna play every games of our NT. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
He won't be impressed by our NT but he will left the stadium with a good impression. He will know that he's gonna play every games of our NT. :thumbsup:
noo if armenia suck at that game than i don't think he wan't to wast he's time in our NT

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
70% of Joaquin's transfer fee belongs to his agent's company, Newell's can not & do not have any right to put any transfer value on Joaquin, agree or disagree with coming offers...

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
thats good its better for him to be on the field starting then go to a big name team and sit on the bench

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ye and I think iits better for us .. I doubt Uruguay will call up a player who playes for Salzburg.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
While this BS is going on in FFA and we have Vardanchik on the helm, I wouldn't want poor guy to get discouraged by playing for us. I'm being honest

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
No, Boghossian is a common armenian name ;)

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
BOGHOSSIAN JOINS THE RED BULLS.

Uruguayan striker moves from Argentina to Salzburg. Red Bull Salzburg confirm signing of a striker: 23-year-old Joaquín Boghossian, 1 m 97cm, from Newell’s Old Boys.
Uruguay were the surprise package of the 2010 FIFA World Cup, with the exceptional striking talents of Diego Forlan and Luis Suarez firing them to the semi final.

One of Uruguay’s best striking talents is now to join the Red Bulls: Antonio Joaquín Boghossian, a Uruguayan under-20 international, is to join Austrian champions Red Bull Salzburg.

The Montevideo born striker with Armenian roots is 23 years old and an imposing 1m 97 cm tall. The well-built and athletic striker joins from Newell’s Old Boys of the Argentinean Primera Division.

Previous players at this club include such stars of the game as Diego Maradona, Gabriel Batistuta, Jorge Valdano, Lionel Messi and Gabriel Heinze.

Until his move to Argentina in 2009 the striker had scored 23 goals in 55 Uruguayan league games. Following his move to the Old Boys ‘Boghoooool’ continued his good scoring form by netting 17 goals in 34 matches.

Antonio Joaquín Boghossian has signed a four-year contract with the Austrian champions and could make his debut in this Saturday’s West Austrian derby, as Red Bull Salzburg face Wacker Innsbruck. He will wear the number 43 on his back for the Red Bulls.

Boghossian will also be available for selection in next week Champions League qualifier against Omonia Nicosia.

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
That could be a good option IF Salzbourg plays CL or Europa league. Else he will stay in Austria championship for long time !

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
OMG

you got to be kidding me wtf ? SALZBURG!! i tought he was going to Lazio. sorry guys no rising superstar armenian player this year

1 - 20 of 447 Posts