Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I'm open to everything. I've been many years in Betis and I want to live new and different experiences. It's possible that I want to change my life, in the football aspect. It's possible that my stage in Betis is finished or it's possible that the club wants to sell me to reinforce the team with the money they'd get".

"It's clear that I have to consider all my options, because I've been 5 years in the first team, where I achieved many important things and, sometimes I feel I want to change the objectives, to keep growing and experiencing new realities".

About Barcelona and Valencia, teams that showed some interest:

"These teams are there. I feel praised when I see me linked with clubs like these. It's wonderful to see that they have an eye on you when it's true I didn't do one of my best seasons. Let's see what happens from now until the end of the season, for now I just want to help my teammates to stay in Primera"

About Chelsea:
"With time, I realized that football is a profession that lasts few years and I have few time to enjoy it. If I have the chance to see how is and how is lived this game in a foreign country, I wouldn't mind to give this step and try somewhere else. I wouldn't be the first nor the last to do it".

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/betis/es/desarrollo/636286.html

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
It would be madness if he joined Chelsea.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
i think he'll join Valencia, yes El Feno can tell us all about how Joaquin masturbated over madrid in his teens but with beckham taking up a role as right sided player it means Joaquin would not be seeked by Madrid, sorry El Feno.

Barca do not need him or want him simply becuase they have MEssi and Giuly and the boy has talked about his madridista links so it wouldnt make sense. :googly:

Liverpool: I cannot see us getting him as benitez has cetegorically denied Joaquin rumours in the past and he only does that when he has no interest, plus his playboy attitude is not in line with our ethos. And being as competitive EPL side looking to sign a quality player we need, chelski will come with a £27m bid just so there rival won't get him a la SWP, Essien, etc.

chelski: possible, read above :pp

Valencia: Has money and need a right winger and will probably play UCL, makes sense in every stretch of the imagination.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Dont think hed be a good option for Barcelona, theres too many quality players coming through for the right midfield that we would be stupid to hold back.

Betis will try there utmost to sell abroad. Liverpool, Chelsea or Inter Milan for me. He seems exactly the type of player for the last mention, and will add to the usual flops going to the San Siro.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
arfy05 said:
i think he'll join Valencia, yes El Feno can tell us all about how Joaquin masturbated over madrid in his teens but with beckham taking up a role as right sided player it means Joaquin would not be seeked by Madrid, sorry El Feno.
Don't worry, I've been saying the same thing. :D

Joaquin will never come to Real unless we sell Becks.

It's sickening, we have one of the finest wingers in World Football dying to join us, yet we choose to keep a player who doesn't even fit into our system.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
L-Pheno said:
Don't worry, I've been saying the same thing. :D

Joaquin will never come to Real unless we sell Becks.

It's sickening, we have one of the finest wingers in World Football dying to join us, yet we choose to keep a player who doesn't even fit into our system.
well he would be ideal for madrid, his plaboy style would make him favourite with O Fonemono and him being Spanish will make him favourites with Guti y Raul. Plus he's not too shabby as a player when he's on form, which is inconsistent to date ;)

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I guess it was about time that the best couple of seasons winger in the spanish Primera finally has made himself avaible for bigger references then Betís, a team which he has carried for himself for five years or so.

I bet himself noticed that he failed to deliver this season due to the lack of intrest of him aswell as the team has failed recently. He will get a perfect new start in another, bigger club.

The time is soon here. The best is yet to come for the best.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
I suppose I could make a place for him in our football-7 team but truth is we don´t like "chupones". I´m sorry Joaquín,:( keep on searching.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
come to atleti !!!

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
no chinatown goes to real madrid now :D :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Some rumours link him with Juve too.
That'd make me puke.

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
He would make a great player if goes to Liverpool, Arsenal or even Man. United.

maybe he isn't always in form "when was the last time??" still I think as a winger, he can add to more attacking teams, like Valencia and Liverpool much more than what they got now, I'd pick him anytime over the stupid Angulo or Kromnkamb "however his name spelled".

Liverpool got a good left side winger in Kwell and they need a right winger, best choise so far is Joaquin, he might add to them more for now, insted of playing Cissi on the wing all the time.

good luck floop flap, I mean Joaquin.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts