Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea are on the brink of signing Portugal striker Joao Pinto. Chelsea have agreed terms with Pinto, who scored against England on Monday night and is a free agent after being controversially sacked by Benfica last week. Chelsea hope to announce the 28-year-old's capture next week after Portugal's first-round fixtures are complete.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I would rather see Joao Pinto in Italy or Spain. Do you guys think he will do well in England? Ah who am I kidding, Joao Pinto will kick serious Arse in Premiership!!!

Viva o Joao Pinto!!!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm hoping this is all just rumors because I still want to see JVP in Sporting! I thought he wanted to stay in Portugal and all of a sudden he's going to england! Stay in Portugal JVP and come to the good guys the old green and white!!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I doubt he'll remain in Portugal, especially Benfica, he's fallen out with the coach. What would a team want with unmotivated players?

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Chelsea withdraw Joao Pinto offer

Chelsea have decide NOT to sign Joao Pinto. Rediculous rumours circling around Portugal suggested that the former Benfica star would move to Stamford Bridge. However, Chelsea admitted they had an interest in the player, but have decided not to make a move for player.

The imminent sale of Chris Sutton to Celtic will recoup cash that will be used to sign a world class midfielder and striker.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I read earlier today that Joao Pinto has been offered a contract for 4 years by fiorentina.

It went on to say that it would help keep Rui Costa at Fiorentina and that no players would be sold. Not even Rui Costa.

f_rog (long live benfica)

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
I just wish the best to Joao Pinto...

I'll miss him, but it is not up to me to decide.

I would love to see him playing with Rui Costa again. I miss some of our former players. :(

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn!, he' signed for rivals Sporting Lisbon in a four-year deal worth £3 million.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts