Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joachim has been warned by FIFA that if he flys off to play for St.Vincents then he will be in serious trouble because he has already played for the England Under-21s.

This just goes to show how stupid the player is!

E

·
0 Posts
Natalya....

We needed this stupidity for JG to select our much awaited partnership Dion/Beni

Dion scoring to 2-1
Beni setting Dion to 2-2
Dion setting Beni to 2-3
(and Wrighty scooring ,) )

shows what 2 players should start for Villa...lets hope JG wise's up.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a feeling that it may be too much to ask from that useless JG!

But the partnership worked well! and against Spurs too! I hate them! :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
You don't like JG but didn't this guy save you from the despair of the Little era and take you in to Europe. He also bought you Carbone, James and Dublin who are brilliant players.

p.s It is so good to see Dion back for two reasons.
1) he is a smashing guy who deserves only good luck in future.
and
2) he's in my fantasy footie team

You go Dion,

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm but JG is also a loud mouth jerk, who is the main reason behind why Ugo will be leaving the Villa soon!!!!
This outweighs anything good about him!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
But surely the fact that he's got you in to Europe (almost) should be a tick. As long as the club win then the fans should be happy.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah but imagine that Houllier has an arguement with one of your better players, someone vital i.e Owen...see for how long you like him!!!!

and JG doesn't really have a clue...c'mon he bought Stone for 6 million!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
JG also bought Carbone for peanuts.

I, to be honest with you love and hate Gregory.

I hate him when he criticises Leicester for being defensive and claiming that Heskey dives.

I love him when he is joking i.e. Merson press conference and berating refs (no suprise that Strachen is my fave manager after Houllier.

I understand your reason but am wondering, if like me, yours is a love hate thing?

Also, have you read Mersons second autobiography - it is realy good and interesting views on JG (good and bad), Southgate (needs to be knighted) and Bosnich (pouty man).

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I too have Paul Mersons book (hehe personally signed to me :)) But I am yet to read it!

As for JG, I get fed up with him...slagging Ugo off to the press was not a great idea, and he does it a lot!!!

But I 100% agree with him on Heskey....the great diving cheat!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Heskey does not dive. GH said that out of his @rse. That annoyed me cos b4 that no-one said anything about him diving. It's part of building a player up and then knocking him down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts