Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sporting Complain To Fifa About Chelsea
1/6/2005 11:26:00 AM
Sporting Lisbon have lodged a complaint with Fifa after three of their teenage players trained with Premiership leaders Chelsea, managed by Portuguese coach Jose Mourinho.
Sporting claim that the three15-year-olds, who were due to join them, have trained with the wealthy West London club without authorisation.

A spokesman for Lisbon said Chelsea had "tried to recruit players by ignoring the most elementary Fifa rules".

Porto complained to Fifa over Chelsea’s approach for manager Jose Mourinho last season, before he moved to Stamford Bridge in the summer.

A Chelsea spokesperson confirmed the club had contacted Sporting Lisbon over "three of the club’s amateur youth players".

But the spokesperson added that the only Portuguese youngsters who were now on trial at Stamford Bridge came from Felgueiras and Pedras Rubras.

www.goal.com

·
Registered
786 Posts
WHO where the youngsters? was fabio paim one of them????

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah doesnt say anything specific on the players themselfs.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Interista said:
So the reports of him sleeping with the head of Porto's fan base is true?
Ok some things here.

1. You're gullible.
2. It was a joke.
3. There have been reports, chances are they're not true, it's the Super Dragoes, you wouldn't know, but trust us, they're a bunch of morons.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Interista said:
The rumours I heard were to do with him attempting to chat up. So I was wrong, therefore not gullible.

You must of felt it warranted a post. :pp
Well, I think if you look into it as not being fictional, then you might be gullible. Don't worry it's ok there's plenty of people like you, thus the reason why the Sun exists. I mean the rumor is not just made up by the papers some guy is actually saying thats what happened but he's a part of well.. basically it's a douchebag cult, so I don't see a reason to believe it, besides I bet his girlfriend isn't that hot.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Interista said:
So the reports of him sleeping with the head of Porto's fan base is true?
Everyone living in Porto city knows that Anabela girl story is true. The sleeping part it's not guaranteed but they've been seen a few times having dinner together.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Underage what was Michael Jackson around? :tongue:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Why can't Chelsea wait just a little bit? Everyone know if the youngsters show any promise at all, Sporting will sell them when they're 17 for a tenth of their true worth and lunch at a fair to middling Lisbon restaurant. :scream:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts