Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally those Norwegian bastards are gone!

;)

Now we are having our own forum guys.What do you say? Let´s party!!!! :party:

Tihihihihihihi

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bad decision switching the name of the topic.I don´t attract as much attention as the Norwegians do. :D

This was the real name anyway and as you can see in my first post: Finally those Norwegian bastards are gone!

Andreas,this forum will be very average. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
825 Posts
lionheart said:
This is a shame. :(
Why do you think so, lionheart? In my opinion, this is great! :) The Norwegians have their own forum now, I think they deserve it, they have worked really hard and wanted it very much. Just look at the positive side of it, there's more room now here in the Nordic, and it is a great opening for the Finnish league :) Try bringing in some of your mates, and friends from other sites, clubs, and start your own discussions :) It would be great!

Don't be upset about it. Things will work out just fine. :)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
yeah......i agree with cristina!

·
Registered
574 Posts
The norwegians gone?!? :eek:

Let's see for how long this forum stays alive now... :D

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Re: Finally those Norwegian bastards are gone!

Jimmy said:
;)

Now we are having our own forum guys.What do you say? Let´s party!!!! :party:

Tihihihihihihi
HEHE :D
Finaly! ;) hehe

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
:wth:

Surprise, surprise. So when are the swedes going to get their forum?

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Pep said:
:wth:

Surprise, surprise. So when are the swedes going to get their forum?
Im working on it...I hope all moderators will support the idea and say so in the "Forum Management" Forum! :)
Thanks!

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
Don't thank me Wakky. I just want the swedes out aswell :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
I really thought that this playground would be big enough for all of us, but if those norwegian bastards don't want to play with us, it's not my problem. I'm sure we'll have more fun with the Swedes & co. ;)

But seriously, I don't think that there has been that much traffic that this new Norwegian forum would be that necessary. I'm sure that here would have been enough room for the discussion about Norwegian footie also. Orange and Jinxter have probably been the most active posters here, so I'm a bit afraid that this forum will become much more more quiet, which would be a real shame. I also understood that you wanted to make the Nordic forum as busy as possible , but if all of the Nordic countries will get their own forums I don't think that it is possible.

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
This forum is dead.

The swedes are going to get their own, and then it will be the finns, danes, and misc. no way the Nordic forum can live on.

So, Finn, gather up your friends and start campaigning for a Finnish forum, unless you want to post in Universal Soccer :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yeah, this place is probably going to die if Swedes, Danes and others will get their own forums. I think that the best part of this forum has been that this is a community with members from all of the Nordic countries. I really don't think that I would like to write here that much if all the other Scandis expect for Finns disappeared from here. I could do it as well in a Finnish forum where there already are lots of members. :(

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Nah,you are exaggurating now Pep.This forum won´t go completely dead.For instance,we still have our Smallworld topic here. :dielaugh:
But seriously,what makes the Finns and Danes not able to keep this forum somewhat active? Both groups has been posting pretty frequantly lately,and if only you can keep that going,there won´t be such a problem to keep this forum somewhat active.Obviously not as active as before,but not dead anyway.

Think positive and that this might be a chance for the Danes and Finns to shine at this forum :)

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Seriously, I would like to see a few months of good posting(the ones of you that are here, are quality), and I mean in numbers too. The Danish and Finnish threads are good, but you are not big enough to have your own forums the way you post now, and the way you have posted.

Danish/Finn and misc. will leave a lot of room for you guys, and in its current form it will just work. So stick to it, and somehow we will still be one big family, with just a much bigger "house".

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
Jimmy said:
Nah,you are exaggurating now Pep.This forum won´t go completely dead.For instance,we still have our Smallworld topic here. :dielaugh:
But seriously,what makes the Finns and Danes not able to keep this forum somewhat active? Both groups has been posting pretty frequantly lately,and if only you can keep that going,there won´t be such a problem to keep this forum somewhat active.Obviously not as active as before,but not dead anyway.

Think positive and that this might be a chance for the Danes and Finns to shine at this forum :)
IMHO there's absolutely no reason for having a joint finnish/danish forum. What's the point in that? Football wise, we have nothing in common. A forum shared by two - well more than two - nationalities that don't discuss with eachother what's the point in that? Maybe there will still be joint nordic threads, but nothing that couldn't belong in the norwegian or swedish forum.

I am thinking positive. I'm trying to get some danes in here and start a campaign for a Danish forum aswell. :)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Yeah Pep is right I would understand a Finland/Sweden forum but a Finnish/Danish one is kind of strange as we don't follow each others football at all. I know almost nothing about Danish football with the exception of FCK who has Zuma etc. I am sure the Danes only know HJK and a few other Finnish clubs perhaps.

Why not make a Finnish/Swedish forum and a Danish/Norwegian forum?

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
Not IMo. the norwegians can manage a forum, so can the swedes, it's up to us. The way things are progressing I'd be happy with nothing less than our own forum. And yeah, Orange is right. It's going to be hard gathering up members for that.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I agree Pep but where does the border go? How many posters do we need until we can have our own forums? I think that if Sweden and Norway have their own forums Denmark & Finland should have their own as well.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts