Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-i'm doing some research on Jewish footballers from around the world.
I know quite a few:
Juan Pablo Sorin
Nicolas Pavolvitch (Argentina)
Walter Samuel (Argentina-although I'm not 100% sure about him)
The usual Israeli suspects: Ben Haim, Berkovic, Benayoun etc
Jeff Agoos (America)
But does anybody know of ne more-from across Europe, South America, Africa etc?
Any help would be greatly appreciated-I'd like to know about those even with a Jewish father or Jewish blood etc.
Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,429 Posts
Pooh said:
Juan Pablo Sorin is a jew? How come since he crosses every time he scores!
He is indeed Jewish, it's a well known fact. Maybe you should ask him. ;)
Buffon and Rooney (?!?!) are not Jewish :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,116 Posts
Raanan said:
He is indeed Jewish, it's a well known fact. Maybe you should ask him. ;)
Buffon and Rooney (?!?!) are not Jewish :D
Well known facts for those who are looking for such facts ;)

To me I do not give a damn if he is even from Vanuatu, play great and win us games and I will :heart: you for ever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,429 Posts
Here's some more names:

Sebastian Rozenthal (former Rangers)
Mickael Madar (PSG, Everton)
Rodrigo Goldberg (Chile NT, Mac. Tel Aviv)

These guys are definitely Jew, there are other names I heard rumours about but they were never confirmed:

Edgar Davids, Walter Samuel, Diego Klimowicz.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,429 Posts
Pooh said:
Well known facts for those who are looking for such facts ;)

To me I do not give a damn if he is even from Vanuatu, play great and win us games and I will :heart: you for ever.
True, it doesn't matter where the player comes from :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,429 Posts
Andy Christ said:
:D That's just ridiculous.
Not more then the names you posted :D

And Winter isn't Jewish, if I remember right there was a huge mess at Lazio because some of the fans thought he is Jewish...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
Raanan said:
And Winter isn't Jewish, if I remember right there was a huge mess at Lazio because some of the fans thought he is Jewish...
That's roughly when I heard it so maybe I've been misinformed. :eek: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,116 Posts
But how is it a well-known fact by the way that Sorin is a Jew? I mean the media dose not go like Hey guys, Sorin is a Jew :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,429 Posts
Pooh said:
But how is it a well-known fact by the way that Sorin is a Jew? I mean the media dose not go like Hey guys, Sorin is a Jew :D
It was mentioned many times and he was interviewed about it himself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,429 Posts
Pooh said:
He was interviewed about being a Jew? Why is that?! :eek: I am sorry if I sound dumb here :D
It was a regular interview but since this is interesting for the Israeli public he was asked about this as well
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top