Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is he still injured or just outside the man utd squad.
is he really good enough for the team?
he was good in göteborg,but a flop in the other teams he played for...

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well in England he is considered a big flop for Man Scum....I don;t know if he is still injured...but he will find it really hard to get back in the team with the sqaud that the scum have at the moment!

------------------
WESF

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you hate man utd??
i sopose yiu support arsenal or chelsea.
i also hate man utd,they are so lucky
but the rvn deal is off
im happy for that,he can become the best player in europe,he is too goo for them.
anyway blomqvist is a crap

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I cannot stand Man Scum...but I am not a Chelsea or Arsenal fan either...I support Aston Villa! :)

------------------
WESF

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Blomqvist is recovering from injury. And yes, he is true crap. But so are all swedish midfielders in the euro squad except for Ljungberg.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Not true ST

Schwarz is one of the best anchors,trully one of my favorite players.(too bad he is injured and will miss the tournament :()Alexandersson is also good...

About Blomqvist,well the first thing Malesani asked when he took over was to get rid of Jesper Blomqvist.He ws on the verge of going to Udinese but fortunately Man Utd made a very big offer for him (8$) and he ended there...he was not a bad player,only not good enough for a team with ambitions.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Schwarz is indeed excellent, but as I said he's not in the euro squad, which was my whole point. Ingesson and Zetterberg are also good BUT not in the euro squad. Alexandersson is crap, I wont change my mind about that.
However, I forgot one guy that actually IS good. Daniel Andersson from Bari. Unfortunately he hasn't really found his place on the swedish midfield.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

D

·
0 Posts
Par Zetterberg is awesome. Probably the most infuential player for Anderlecht, he's been instrumental in the run to the championship this season.
Schwarz is also pretty good, but gets send-off quite a lot.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
There are strong rumours that Manchester United winger Jesper Blomqvist will return to the club where his european adventure started when his contract with united runs out in June :star:

Blomqvist has struggled with persistent knee injuries and hasn't played a competitive game since the Champions league final in Barcelona in 1999 :skull:

Club sports director Roger Gustafsson has expressed strong interest in bringing Jesper back to IFK sauing that the club would "suit him" :dazed:

so there is my plug on fötball sverige
and who said i was only interested in Norwegian football :stuckup: :strong:

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
I heard that Jesper has plans to spend the rest of the season in the Gothenburg area getting proper treatment and training since the United doctors can't help him good enough.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Good news I must say,even though I hoped for that he would come to Häcken;) It seems like Blomqvist is one of the touchy subject here so this topic could become fun:D:fero:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just read that he thinks that he will get his contract renewed for united,that's funny when he is playing for a big team like that who has got millions of other good midfileders,and why can he actually think that they still have some patience for a player that has been inujured for 2 seasons or even more....

he'll finnish with IFK or something,i won't be surprised at all.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
What else is he supposed to say?

"I´m too crap and according to the Scandi forum I have too big ears to play for Man Utd or any other team."

:D

(Quoted by Marie and Rashed)

:tongue: ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts