Xtratime Community banner

221 - 240 of 245 Posts

·
Madridista
338 Posts
If there is someone who could realistically take Bale's spot at Real Madrid is Jese. He is loved by Perez, by the fans, by everyone. He has the political edge over any player we would sign.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
If he is to stay in Madrid he needs to regain his form and confidence. He has been mostly ineffective since coming back from injury

·
Nº Socio; 504515
6,715 Posts
If he is to stay in Madrid he needs to regain his form and confidence. He has been mostly ineffective since coming back from injury
Fully agreed . He had to score a brace every time he was sent in the 86th minute ....:thumbsup:

·
Real Madrid C.F.
119 Posts
Hopefully he concentrates on football and not his musical career. Great potential. Could be better than Villa ever was.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I wish he spent that time training and becoming a better footballer as opposed to a shit artist. It seems this boy was satisfied just holding Cristiano's Balon D'Or instead of working to realize his own potential.

·
LEGEND:Sir Bobby
7,222 Posts
I wish he spent that time training and becoming a better footballer as opposed to a shit artist. It seems this boy was satisfied just holding Cristiano's Balon D'Or instead of working to realize his own potential.
:star::star::star: trust me that benitez won't tolerate his shit;one thing is certain,at least there will be more professionalism in the locker room.

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
His music is cringe-worthy indeed. But I mean, that doesn't mean he's not working hard to become a better footballer also. I could care less what footballers do in their spare time.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Ronaldo would die to be able ot make music :D
Instead of making terrible music, Cristiano spends his spare time doing 3,000 sit-ups each day, jogging 7 km, doing 1,500 squats, and lots of cardio(having sex with models).

One guy commits himself to becoming the best athlete on the face of the planet, the other guy mimics Ronaldinho and other clowns by playing music. Sorry, when you're a professional footballer, you don't have other hobbies that consume your time. Your 'spare' time is spent getting physically and mentally better.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Instead of making terrible music, Cristiano spends his spare time doing 3,000 sit-ups each day, jogging 7 km, doing 1,500 squats, and lots of cardio(having sex with models).

One guy commits himself to becoming the best athlete on the face of the planet, the other guy mimics Ronaldinho and other clowns by playing music. Sorry, when you're a professional footballer, you don't have other hobbies that consume your time. Your 'spare' time is spent getting physically and mentally better.
Yeah just like zidane used to do,and maradona and pele and henry and paul Gascoigne and eric cantona and wayne rooney and cassano and anelka and lot other players that never did 3000 sit ups.yet i like them all more than ronaldo.ronaldo is just a robot that has enormous desire to sing but has no voice.

·
LEGEND:Sir Bobby
7,222 Posts
i wonder who einstein had in mind when he made that famous quote.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Who would win in the battle of the wannabe gangsters, Jese vs Benzema?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Well it's not even a competition. One (Jese) is a small fish, selling pot to kindergarden teaches thinking he is the shit (He is basicly OG Loc from GTA), while the other (Benz) is the leader of the ****ing Yakuza.

221 - 240 of 245 Posts