Xtratime Community banner

201 - 220 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I know hes perfect for them, just sometimes hes looking to much for them. He should shot more like last game when he had 2 times or so good chance to shot and score, but he rather pass the ball to Ronaldo and nothing happened. Jese wouldnt hesitate, he would probably score. Would like to see Karim being sometimes more selfish, but knowing him he will never change.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
I know hes perfect for them, just sometimes hes looking to much for them. He should shot more like last game when he had 2 times or so good chance to shot and score, but he rather pass the ball to Ronaldo and nothing happened. Jese wouldnt hesitate, he would probably score. Would like to see Karim being sometimes more selfish, but knowing him he will never change.
That is why pipita is gone and benz stays.he follows instructions brate.
And i also want him to shoot more.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I agree with Ramos here. There was an opportunity for Benzema to shoot (and probably score) in the first half against Elche. He decided to pass the ball to Ronaldo who was actually in a worse position.

I saw a lot of this in the last game actually. I think Carlo drilled them about passing in front of goal to the other open player, and they did it too much. I hope the trend doesn't continue. Strikers are supposed to be a little selfish.

Their purpose on the field is to literally shoot and score. Benzema though probably has a more specific directive, his priority is most likely to open up play for our wingers - all the while maintaining his duties as a striker. I think most of the time he balances these two jobs better than anybody possibly could. It's kind of upsetting that he doesn't get more recognition for how much he does for our team.

Earlier last year, there was a lot of talk going on about us bringing in a new striker. But consider anyone: Falcao, Ibra, Cavani, and whoever. Not any of them would I consider a better fit for our squad than Benzema.

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Some interesting posts in here! I do agree with Marialta that Jese seems to be slower now. He certainly doesn't seem to be as quick as he used to be. Hope he will reach his physical top level again somehow.

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
But bro jese before the injury scored against all the major teams he was killing it. How did you people forgot this so easilly.
I didn't forget! I mentioned in an earlier post, about how he was Carlo's favorite sub to use, and that he came on and scored against all the big La Liga teams last season. But this season he's still half a step slower, last season he used to glide by the defenders, he's not back to that level just yet. I do think he needs to play way more minutes, though. And I personally never want to see Chicharito play another minute, let alone take Jese's minutes.

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
And I personally never want to see Chicharito play another minute, let alone take Jese's minutes.
This drives me up the wall. I think there's plenty of time for Jese to get minutes -if not as an AM, then at least Benzema's back-up. This is one thing Carlo did last week that boggles my mind. Chicharito should be last resort, he can't even tie up Jese's shoes.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
I didn't forget! I mentioned in an earlier post, about how he was Carlo's favorite sub to use, and that he came on and scored against all the big La Liga teams last season. But this season he's still half a step slower, last season he used to glide by the defenders, he's not back to that level just yet. I do think he needs to play way more minutes, though. And I personally never want to see Chicharito play another minute, let alone take Jese's minutes.
This is my main conocern.So it seems like Bale is gliding thru defenders with this statement.Jese barely played this season.And He is fully fit.And BALE is not playing god knows how good.

All i wanna say is that We did not need BALE.we have Jese.not cos i hate Bale but cos i love Jese and i want him to succeed.

Look at Morata..When given enough support any player flourishes.and Bale is given game after game after game while Jese have to show up in 5 mins and impress everyone.

I know you and i know that this debate will go forever and i dont wanna get into it Tork,but i think Jese wont be given any freedom and he might even destroy his development in RM..BUT

the thing is Jese is a super star.Bigger than BALE.i am sure of this.And even if he leaves he will become amazing player wherever he goes.

Look at Morata..He benched Llorente and now starts to be key figure in attack for Juve.Given enough freedom and support kids grow up.And Jese is not given any minutes to flourish even even if he is given that kid does not deserve to be a sub.And if i was him i would have leave the team if they do not promise him regular playing time.cos the kid has some talent.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
I agree with Ramos here. There was an opportunity for Benzema to shoot (and probably score) in the first half against Elche. He decided to pass the ball to Ronaldo who was actually in a worse position.

I saw a lot of this in the last game actually. I think Carlo drilled them about passing in front of goal to the other open player, and they did it too much. I hope the trend doesn't continue. Strikers are supposed to be a little selfish.

Their purpose on the field is to literally shoot and score. Benzema though probably has a more specific directive, his priority is most likely to open up play for our wingers - all the while maintaining his duties as a striker. I think most of the time he balances these two jobs better than anybody possibly could. It's kind of upsetting that he doesn't get more recognition for how much he does for our team.

Earlier last year, there was a lot of talk going on about us bringing in a new striker. But consider anyone: Falcao, Ibra, Cavani, and whoever. Not any of them would I consider a better fit for our squad than Benzema.

There's nobody in the world right now that can replace Benz for us...period.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Jese is not looking the same after the injury physically, and Carlo not doing him any favour by the playing time he gave him this year.

I think going on loan for a season will benefit him ala Carvajal, Caesmiro etc.

·
Madridista
338 Posts
He looked better today. The problem is a psychological one. After such injury he's trying to avoid entering physical contacts, hence giving up on his natural aggresive playing style. But today he wasn't afraid to fight for the ball like in the previous games.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
He and Varane should just leave at the end of the season. They are just wasting their talent on our bench.

·
Nº Socio; 504515
6,715 Posts
Real Madrid plan to sell Jesé

.​

Real Madrid plan to sell Jesé this summer. There has been a degree of dissatisfaction with his performances after his return from injury and it’s felt that playing time away from the Santiago Bernabéu is the best option for the player. It’s also felt that by continuous playing, the Canary Islander can recover his confidence and optimum fitness. A deal is being sought with a similar clause to that of Dani Carvajal and Morata, whereby the club will insert a preferential buy-back clause which would facilitate a potential future return to the Bernabéu.

The forward has just played 575 minutes in the 3.150 have completed since his return from injury, just 18%. This situation has not been well received by the forward who confessed to his close sources that his aim is to leave Real Madrid in the summer. Jesé is a fiery character and made his annoyance with Ancelotti clear when he only played for one minute during the game against Elche. He reacted in a similar manner when he spent the whole second half of the game against Rayo warming up and eventually ended up not being used by the Italian coach. These are situations that point to an exit from the club this summer.

The only potential obstacle for an exit for Jesé is Carlo Ancelotti. “The situation is clear: Jesé is going to stay here”, he affirmed on April 25th. The Italian coach is a believer in the player’s ability and also feels that the dip in form is due to the psychological impact a serious injury can have on a player. With the future in doubt for the coach at the club it will be difficult for him to change the idea of both Madrid and Jesé himself...

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Yes Carlo trust him so much that he played him whenever he could...
Perez will never learn. Watch jese getting sold to some team like arsenal and eliminating us next year

201 - 220 of 245 Posts