Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

El Real Madrid C. F. comunica que Jesé ha ampliado su contrato, por el que queda vinculado al club como jugador del primer equipo durante las próximas cuatro temporadas

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/es/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo/1330155282648/noticia/ComunicadoOficial/Comunicado_Oficial_2013-07-24.htm

So the club confirmed Jese Rodriguez has extended his contract, the new contract will be for 4 years and he will be part of the first team squad for the coming season.

Tremendous talent indeed, 2nd top scorer last season for Castilla with 22 goals.

Latest Cantenero to join the first team next season after Morata, Nacho and Carvajal. :star:

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Fantastic news. I still wish he were registered with Castilla as he would benefit by playing more and being able to be called upon when needed.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Fantastic news. I still wish he were registered with Castilla as he would benefit by playing more and being able to be called upon when needed.
Same here. Although he/his agent didn't wanted that option. Im happy for him but I really hope he's patient enough to wait for his chance.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
This kids gonna burn it up

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Did you guys know that he's just kicked off his new music project called "Big Flow" with their first single "Baila conmigo" feat Ashela [tub]vlnmt5Tyyd8[/tub]

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Schuster confirmed they will approach to sign Jese ( on loan I assume ) when the club makes Bale signing official.

·
Banned
316 Posts
Great prospect, to compete to go R Madrid first team is a huge achievement for a youngster such as himself, if he is to be loaned out to Malaga it'll be a great experience for him to build up knowledge and playing style of La Liga so he can be prepared for when he returns to Madrid

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
So stupid, why get Bale if you got Jesé. Best for him now because of Bale is a loan. To bad Malaga doens't play CL.
Jese is yet to play a game in La Liga. Why does he need to be on a CL club? I doubt he'd start right away anyhow.

This would be an excellent move.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Jese is yet to play a game in La Liga. Why does he need to be on a CL club? I doubt he'd start right away anyhow.

This would be an excellent move.
Because that's good for his development? I think Jesé will be a starter at Malaga. Alot of players left at Malaga. Jesé will light up La Liga.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Agreed, I think Jesé will walk into Malaga starting XI easily, they actually need a player with his quality badly after losing the attacking force this summer, Fabrice Olinga the 17yrs old kid was the starter against Valencia.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
I seriously don't understand some decisions the club is making in regards to Morata and Jese. It's clear to everyone that Jese is the much better and talented player. Morata is not a killer in the area, is not gifted technically, is too hot tempered, doesn't seem to enjoy himself out on the pitch and doesn't have a football brain. I mean it doesn't even require a football expert to know that Morata has no business in Real Madrid. I would loan out Morata and keep Jese.

·
Nº Socio; 504515
6,715 Posts
Rayo target an emergency striker

With Seba Fernandez out for six months, Rayo Vallecano are on the lookout for a striker, and have targeted a number of Spain-based forwards.

The Liga have allowed the Franjirrojos to bring in a forward on an emergency loan deal after Fernandez was ruled out for the rest of the season following a cruciate ligament tear.

As such, Paco Jemez has asked Real Madrid if they can loan youngster Jese, and have also enquired about brining Atletico Madrid’s Leo Baptistao back to the club.

Atleti and Los Blancos are said to be uneasy about letting their goalscorers go though, meaning Rayo may have to seek a free agent.

Play and compete for prizes in the world's most entertaining Fantasy Football Game. Select your favourite players from Europe's top 5 leagues, including Messi, Ronaldo, David Silva and Pepe Reina.

1 - 20 of 245 Posts