Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a quick question regarding Man Utd and its jerseys. You guys are one of the most, if not the most, supported and marketable club in the world right now. So, why does Nike changes only 1 or 2 of your jerseys per season?

From 02/03 to 03/04, you only changed the white and black jersey and from 03/04 to 04/05, you only changed the home jersey. Is there some sort of rule or something? :confused:

By the way, I just watched Man Utd - Aston Villa and Rio Ferdinand should be banished to the 4th Division for his hair! :D

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
well, to be honest, i like our current vodafone red (which has not been changed much), and i dont think there is any need to change it.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think either Nike or the club Man Utd will care if the fans like the jersey or not. If they change their jersey, I bet there's gonna be an increse in sales and I just wonder, why haven't they done that for all the jerseys. ;) I mean, in Inter we have 3 new jerseys this season! 2 last season and 3 the season before (02/03)!

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
united keep their home shirts for 2 seasons..but their away kits and champions league strips are normally different with each season...i think this is the footballing capitalists way of showing their 'appreciation' for the fans by only making them pay out £40 for home shirt every other year..

·
Registered
786 Posts
the problem is that nike jerseys look all alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats why we need to step up and make a huge change!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts