Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard he scored a hattrick on debut. He is only 17,k could any Ligue 1 watchers update us on how good he is and maybe

·
Registered
626 Posts
menez is a promising young player , winner of u16 euro 1 or 2 years ago with france, he's a middlefield/attack player with a lot of technique and speed ability.
in france a young and talented generation arrived with menez, ben arfa, nasri, and other!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I've been hearing a lot about this kid lately. from what I've seen of him, he looks like a sure in for the future of France.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
French Youngster Staying Put

Manchester United target Jeremy Menez has confirmed that he has no intentions of leaving current club Sochaux and has turned down the mouthwatering prospect of joining The Red Devils by signing a contract with the French club. The 16-year old has been touted as one of the biggest talents in France.

French Youngster Staying Put
Manchester United target Jeremy Menez has confirmed that he has no intentions of leaving current club Sochaux and has turned down the mouthwatering prospect of joining The Red Devils by signing a contract with the French outfit.

Sir Alex Ferguson was reportedly spotted having lunch with Menez's father in Paris last week but the Scotsman couldn't convince him a move to Old Trafford was beneficial.

Arsenal have been scouting the 16-year old since a younger age but even Arsene Wenger, who has lured many Frenchman to Highbury, couldn't capture the signature of Menez.

President of Sochaux Jean-Claude Plessis said that if he were to let Menez go, it would be like selling his soul: "In no way will he go to Manchester. That would mean I would sell my soul."

"Jeremy gave me his word and I got the agreement of his father. We will go to Paris to sign the documents."

The 16-year old has been touted as one of the biggest talents in France and is a key member of the French U17 team and this deal makes him the youngster professional footballer in France.

"A professional contract of three years was proposed to him which would make him the youngest professional footballer in France," read a club statement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts