Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is bullshit! Inter wanted him before, but suddenly no? WTF is up with that, why couldn´t Inter strike a deal with Monaco? Utter bullcrap. :thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown:

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
What's the exact problem?

We got Mancini and probably Quaresma. Who are both better in proven quality as in potential.

Let Roma have Menez, who has everything to prove, while they lost Mancini, a experienced winger of the serie A to us.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Not worried about roma getting menez. But what worries me is Prade getting a deal done fast while mendes and branca sit around eating pastries with pdc and not closing the deal.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Not worried about roma getting menez. But what worries me is Prade getting a deal done fast while mendes and branca sit around eating pastries with pdc and not closing the deal.
If that means Porto lowering their demand with 30% it's worth it.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
That 30% is probably used to endorse money for the pastries. I hear that PDC can eat quite abit on his day :D

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh I didn´t know Mancini was proven in Serie A, I can only think he was proven in sucking? Menez has showed everything in Serie A, he doesn´t need to show nothing more because he will be a success.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
oh I didn´t know Mancini was proven in Serie A, I can only think he was proven in sucking? Menez has showed everything in Serie A, he doesn´t need to show nothing more because he will be a success.
Yeah whatever :)

Keep on whining about everything my friend! :party:
Some people just never are content with what they have...

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I watched Bold & Beautiful last night in honor of Bob W The Bat, that Ron Moss is looking younger every passing day :flirt:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
is the deal official? so they are not gonna take suazo?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Word is he might leave Roma.

If he joins Inter.....
ah yeah!!!

Best player in the league.

·
Registered
839 Posts
he has the talent but is a pathetic diver. so i am not sure i want him at inter.

·
Registered
32,684 Posts
he is a bit of a diver and I don't understand why he started whining after being benched only a couple of times, but then he does have a contract negotiation coming up.

That said.

- talented
- quick
- youngish dude
- contract ending
- Serie A adapted
- winger, am, second striker

I mean, sure, I'd take him.

It would be yet another damning indictment of Serie A if we could once again just pluck a key player from a club that was supposed to be a rival. But then it's Roma. :D

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
he's not good at all. never showed to play well with the team and mesh with the rest of the offence. totally dependent on his own dribbling ability. no vision

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
I feel my Ronn Moss bob photos are massively underated, not even 1 howler, cmon guys :mad:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Hopefully Jeremy Menez anywhere but Inter :yuck:

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
I feel my Ronn Moss bob photos are massively underated, not even 1 howler, cmon guys :mad:
Amature, if you explian it then it's not funny, if you'r desparate then its' not funny.

For example, one time someone pissed in my coffee as a joke, after I drank the whole thing, she jumped out and said "HAHA jokes on you, I pee'd in your drink".

I said 'Bitch, if you had to explain it, then IT'S NOT FUNNY."

amatures of comedy.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts