Xtratime Community banner

461 - 480 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Because board of Vojvodina stealing money from transfers and they are very well know criminals. President of Vojvodina is some owner of some dodgy gass station but have support from SNS and won't go away.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
Vojvodina just keeps selling. I honestly think they could win the league if they retained their best players for 1-2 seasons. It's a shame because they have one of the best youth setups in Serbia, if not the best.

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
It's a shame that the club has been run by clowns since the passing of Bata Kan Kan.

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
Im a bit behind the times.... When did ofk and Jagodina get relegated? Jagodina this past season and ofk 2 years ago?

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
Im a bit behind the times.... When did ofk and Jagodina get relegated? Jagodina this past season and ofk 2 years ago?
That's correct. Jagodina this past season, OFK 2 seasons ago. OFK is near the end.

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
Someone needs to save them, need that youth school to produce.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
Someone needs to save them, need that youth school to produce.
I hope so Milos. Traditional club in Serbia. It's good to see Zemun back.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
Topolya TSC is up now :wee:

they have a great fan base so that‘ll give value to the league
It's quite an interesting project. Crvena Zvezda beat them in the cup this season 4-1 and they actually brought a good amount of support. We have such Eastern Euro conspiracies that there were some in the Serbian media that were wondering where the away fans got the "money" for the flags/support given they are from the second division?

Do you know what the project means? Is the idea to have young Hungarians develop in the top Serbian tier and to develop them for the national team?

xLO7vXbdpQo

·
Registered
57,300 Posts
It's quite an interesting project. Crvena Zvezda beat them in the cup this season 4-1 and they actually brought a good amount of support. We have such Eastern Euro conspiracies that there were some in the Serbian media that were wondering where the away fans got the "money" for the flags/support given they are from the second division?

Do you know what the project means? Is the idea to have young Hungarians develop in the top Serbian tier and to develop them for the national team?

xLO7vXbdpQo
I wouldn‘t know of such project with NT, all I know is what I read in Nemzeti Sport about them that the club is owned by a local businessman who established a good academy and wants to focus on players from the region, that they have a great fan base and mostly full stadium, ok they have only a 4,000 seater but still that would be a higher average attendance than most super liga clubs have. similar clubs are DAC in Slovakia (they have by far the top attendance in Slovak league) and Sepsi and Csíkszereda in Romania, none of them develop players for our NT, although it‘s possible that some future players may decide either way who they want to play for, but that happened before too regardless, fx Nemanja Nikolics who comes from Zenta/Topolya too

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
I wouldn‘t know of such project with NT, all I know is what I read in Nemzeti Sport about them that the club is owned by a local businessman who established a good academy and wants to focus on players from the region, that they have a great fan base and mostly full stadium, ok they have only a 4,000 seater but still that would be a higher average attendance than most super liga clubs have. similar clubs are DAC in Slovakia (they have by far the top attendance in Slovak league) and Sepsi and Csíkszereda in Romania, none of them develop players for our NT, although it‘s possible that some future players may decide either way who they want to play for, but that happened before too regardless, fx Nemanja Nikolics who comes from Zenta/Topolya too
I like how you say Zenta... we say Senta. :D

It'll be interesting to see them next season. It's a good thing for Serbian football. More competition, more people at games. This season was genuinely pretty interesting. There was finally a club that stood up to the big "two" playing some excellent football in Radnicki Nis. It'll be interesting to see if they can retain most of their side and their coach for the European qualifiers.

Pretty crazy last round coming up... with 1 game left, these are the standings at the bottom of the Serbian Jelen Super Liga:

Rad Belgrade 22
Dinamo Vranje 20
Zemun 20
Backa Palanka 19

Yes szövkap, there's another Backa side that's currently in the top flight that is looking like they'll get relegated (they're closely from the same region as TSC is). The last round's fixtures have pitted Rad vs Zemun and Dinamo vs Backa Palanka. The bottom two sides will be automatically relegated (currently Zemun and Backa Palanka) while the third placed from bottom goes to a survival playoff.

Coming up from the Prva Liga Srbije are TSC Backa Topola and Javor Ivanjica. It's good to see Ivanjica back in the Super Liga as they are a side that is a traditional JSL side, and it's always tough going there to get a result. Meanwhile, the winner of a semifinal/final playoff consisting of sides 3rd through 6th in the Prva Liga Srbije will play the third from bottom JSL side in a promotion playoff.

Today third placed Indjia beat Zlatibor 2:1 while Radnicki Kragujevac beat Metalac 4:1 on penalties after a 2:2 draw. That means one of Indjia or Radnicki Kragujevac will play one of Rad, Dinamo Vranje, Zemun or Backa Topola for the last spot in the JSL. The final 1 game playoff between Radnicki and Indjia will be played on May 19th at Indjija's home stadium and then the subsequent promotion/relegation playoff against the JSL side. From a neutral's perspective both Radnicki and Indjija would be good for the league. Indjija is historically one of Serbia's richest regions and they might have a good time of it in JSL, while Radnicki Kragujevac would be good from a fan perspective as Kragujevac has an awesome stadium and that was another one of those places that was tough to get a result, which is awesome for the league. I really wouldn't mind seeing Rad, Dinamo or Backa get relegated as out of the bottom four sides, Zemun is the most old school of them all. Rad does have a solid youth school though, so as long as it's not one of those two. Vranje is cool down South, but overall didn't really like their football. Same with Backa in the north.

For those interested... here are the highlights of the two 2nd division playoff semis. What a goal at 3:22 by Radnicki Kragujevac... Van Basten-esque. Man, love that KG stadium. Old School.

Radnicki KG - Metalac GM 2:2 (4:1 on penalties)

cTMupHEQciw

Indjija - Zlatibor 2:1

9bJWjdFSdEg

Reactions: szövkap

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Milojevic turning Zvezda into a foreign club with all these new prospective signings of random foreigners.

He's detracting from developing our youth players. There was no reason to sell Joveljic and especially not Terzic. I understand he doesn't control everything when it comes to transfers but judging from what I've seen so far, he's not very high on young players. That's funny cause Partizan beat Zvezda with a bunch of 2000/2001 generation players. I'm tired of his excuses really. We better see some of the youth players being integrated into the squad next season.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
4/4 -> 12 points for TSC

what the hell is going on there?
They have money behind them.They got a couple of good players coming back to Serbia... and that, mixed with some solid younger players is producing a good start. I expect them to drift off though... they'll probably finish 5th or 6th.

·
Registered
57,300 Posts
They have money behind them.They got a couple of good players coming back to Serbia... and that, mixed with some solid younger players is producing a good start. I expect them to drift off though... they'll probably finish 5th or 6th.
great start and 5th or 6th in the end is much better than I expected them :thumbsup:

next game away against Vojvodina will be the first real test

Szilágyi, Antal, Varga, Balázs; Szabó :D

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
great start and 5th or 6th in the end is much better than I expected them :thumbsup:

next game away against Vojvodina will be the first real test

Szilágyi, Antal, Varga, Balázs; Szabó :D
The pride of Northern Serbia bro :D

·
Registered
57,300 Posts
TSC almost did the job in Novi Sad too. conceded a late equalizer. :( anyway, that just shows they can compete with the top teams too. still unbeaten. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57,300 Posts
after md 6

1. Vojvodina
2. TSC

let this sink in

ok, CZ and Partizan both have 2 games less, but still :drunk:

461 - 480 of 484 Posts