Xtratime Community banner

441 - 460 of 484 Posts

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
Read that Curcic was there to watch Stanisavljevic and Ivanic.

Maybe Stanisavljevic can be our new Milijas? :D

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
You're laughing but that's exactly what I was thinking as well when seeing him against Sampdoria :D

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
OFK using the money they've received for Gajic, Antonov and Drazic to sign Azeri NT legend Branimir Subasic :D

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Our league maybe is crap but every year comes up with one or two very promising youngsters and this time is Nemanja Mihajlović turn, 19 yr old from FK Rad. He is absolutely beast so far in JSL. 5 games, 3 goals, 2 assists and big impact on his team gameplay.

pD9J-8UEPsQ

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Mihajlovic has scored some nice goals this season too. I think the one from last week (or perhaps the week before?) was quite impressive. He's been with the U19s before and I think Paunovic even tested him out for the U20s.

Here's the goal I was talking about:

[tub]Ki868aweNY8[/tub]

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
And Mihajlović is going abroad until the end of summer transfer window.

Hope he will go to Eredivisie or Portugal maybe. It would be good for him to avoid Serie A in that age.

·
Registered
6,270 Posts
Meet the Serbian with football's biggest throw - "how you defend against these missiles, we're not entirely sure."

Ljuba Baranin

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm going in Ivanjica (Javor v Radnicki Nis) tonight, tomorrow in Lucani (Mladost v Zvezda). Any suggestion for betting in these two?

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
0-0 in Ivanjica and 2-0 for Zvezda.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Cukaricki sign Lee Addy.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Mikic has signed for OFK

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Spartak announced via their Twitter feed that their first pick as a replacement for Stevan Mojsilovic is none other than Ciro Blazevic!! :D

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Another great goal scored in the JSL!

pvksDmxPqFY&sns=em

Vosa currently getting beat 3-1 though

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Slobo, when you try to post youtube videos, be sure to only include the text following the 'v='

·
Registered
25,266 Posts

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
Didn't even realize that Marko Pavlovski came back to OFK, scored a cracker to beat Partizan today. Smart move for his career.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Why are they complaining?

Yes they went out of Europe rather poorly but they've had a good start in the league. I'm sure it won't last but seems like an odd time to want the board out.

441 - 460 of 484 Posts