Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jean Carlos Cherao "Jean" is currently playing in juniors of Atletica Parana. He is 9 years old, and probably his is a greatest talent in history of BRazilian football.
Manchester United, FC Porto and clubs from Italy and Germany want him NOW !!! To junior team, of course. He will be a great player.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
How can you judge someone at 9 years old? Pressure gets more and more intense on younger and younger players. It really is ridiculous.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Russell said:
How can you judge someone at 9 years old? Pressure gets more and more intense on younger and younger players. It really is ridiculous.
Go to the Video Clips forum and find the video. The kid is amazing for a nine-year-old playing against kids four-five years older than he is. But the problem is he's just that, a kid. If he is snapped by one of these big European clubs he'll never get the chance to be a real kid with his friends.

I, for one, hope this kid stays in Brazil and comes to Europe in a decade or so. Then again, Diego and Robinho were starters for Santos when they were sixteen-years-old.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
let him b a kid cause wen he does hit the seniors his life will change completly so the big teams shud just leave him alone

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, he was playing wit 14-15 years old juniors and passed them easliy.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
he said he wants to play for Barcelona with Ronaldinho :pp

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
mayb he will but bein a kid r the best days of ur live at least let him have his

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
It would be completely irresponsible of his parents to allow such a move. Bad, bad, baaaad idea, on many levels.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I thought that United want to have first option on him so that if he develops properly he can join up (of course, the work permit is a problem) with the club. However, it is also bad for such a young child to have the kind of pressure of developing his game in the right manner. As many people have said, leave him alone!

·
Registered
786 Posts
this scouting is getting out of hand!!!!!!!! 9 years old??? heheh wonderbaby!!!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
:wallbang:

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
He is very left footed :D but very very class, he would get in City's team at the age of 9 :D

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
yeah i saw this video and the kid is unbelivable! seriously he is hitting pigeons for fun from like 30-40 out, dribbling 4 defenders. the only thing is i heard he is 10 years old :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts