Xtratime Community banner

Jean-Carlos Chera

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Rhizoid 
#1 ·
Chelsea has landed the 11-year-old Brazilian football phenom Jean Carlos Chera, who is said to be the next coming of Pelй. Chelsea have said they are delighted with there signing of Jean Carlos Chera and said they can’t wait to see them at Stamford Bridge in 2013.

Chelsea agreed to a Ј10m fee for Jean Carlos Chera, who nickname is "Anderson" from Santos. Where he was playing for their youth team

The Brazilian is considered a the “top” prospect in the world right now said that he don’t want to go to Manchester United or Barcelona because he think Chelsea will be the top team by the time he gets there.

Josй Mourinho said “He’s going to be very special for us”. He also said “He favors his left foot and plays in an attacking midfielder position”
This cant by right!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_58sgCSQh4&search=chera

#6 ·
He is joining Chelsea.

#8 ·
This kid is undeniably talented – but considering his age, all that talent is no garantee that he'll manage to develop all his potential. Luckily for him, he won't go to England until the next decade, so he'll be allowed to continue developing his game in the best possible environment for doing so, which is Brasil... his birthplace, and the best football school in the world.

And I agree that it's absolutely criminal to treat a child as a professional.

This negotiation also exposes the mediocrity of Chelsea's own youth divisions - so feeble, that they need to poach children from more competent youth-development centers. They really should invest all that $$$ on improving their own youth divisions, but I suppose that's harder and takes longer than just signing fat checks for irresponsible parents.

#10 ·
nkhera1 said:
Wow. Pretty soon Chelsea will start signing people's sperms to new deals.

The kid looks talented but there are so many ifs with a 11 year old kid that they shoudl at least wait till hes 15-16.
:howler:

#14 ·
Doctor said:
How old was Messi when he entered the barca youth system?
IRCC he was 11. But we didnt go looking for him, he came to us. Messi had problems in his bones while growing up, at that time his club wouldn't pay his medical expenses, and his father couldn't afford to. His father came to Barcelona looking for a better job, and help for his son. Barcelona took a chance on him, and it finally paid off. :thumbsup:

#15 ·
His father was a worker in Lleida and had connections in Barcelona. Also, Barça South American scouts were more than happy to take him and the contract was signed with Rexach on a napkin after 15 minutes of seeing the guy play. He was just about to hit 13 I think.

Anyway, is this Chera to Chelsea deal really done?

http://www.jean-carlos-chera.com/jean-carlos-biography.php

A shame in that case. :lala: English pitches and training isn't the best for him I reckon. :neutral:

#17 ·
:howler:

OMG I remember this wonderkid.

So that's it? Didn't end up going pro?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.