Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking at the live match play-by-play on kataweb.it.

Score is 0-1 and we're holding on desperately to a slim lead. Then, what do you know?

"44' - Ha raddoppiato Tomasson. GOL"

We need to come up with a good nickname for him.

Opportunities are rare, but when he plays he ALWAYS makes the most of it.

Like a friend who you give $20 to grab you a couple of Guinnesses before a game, and shows up with a truckload of draft beer, ten swimsuit models, a DJ and $500000 change...

I think you understand what I mean. Anyway, I think Kaka's not the only one winning the fans' respect at Giuseppe Meazza...

I know a lot of it has to do with the momentum of the game at the time he usually gets subbed in, defenders are a bit tired, teams are attacking us, looking for an equaliser...

Then,

Bang.

The nail in the coffin.

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Agreed.
Tomasson has been great so far this season. And he keeps improving his game in a lot of ways.

Reminds me of Solksjaer from Manutd two or three years ago.
The guy scored or everytime he played.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
He's our new "joker" who scores each time he come in. A kind of secret weapon. In the same way that Ganz was the year of #16 or Bip Bip Massaro was in the early 90's. Gets in and scores!:thumbsup:

FORZA JDT!!!!:proud:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
JDT = incredibly competent striker with brilliant scoring instincts. Far better than a technicallly strong striker with limited finishing, like say Di Viao :D or Kluivert :groan: :fero:

He is lucky to be at Milan and Milan is lucky to have him.

Jon Dahl Tommasson :star:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
He's our new "joker" who scores each time he come in. A kind of secret weapon. In the same way that Ganz was the year of #16 or Bip Bip Massaro was in the early 90's. Gets in and scores!:thumbsup:

FORZA JDT!!!!:proud:

Cheers.;)
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
I used to think that JDT transfer from Feyenoord to Milan as mistake as I rate this striker highly, not only from his technique but also his attitude. I was afraid that he would become another Jose Mari as he faces tough competition from both Sheva and Inzaghi.

But after seeing him for two seasons and especially his performance recently, I really admired his dedication and he has proven his worth to become a Milan player. He is a real quality. I am totally agree with Politician, he is lucky to be at Milan and Milan is lucky to have him.

Forza Jon Dahl Tomasson !! :star: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Its quite useful to have squad players that are dedicated - hardworking - and want to play for Milan - that is the secret of our success

All the ingratefuls Milan got rid off.

It is important to have players who are happy to be on the bench and perform when called upon

FORZA TOMMASON
And special mentions to Abbiati Ambrosini Brocchi and others who I may have missed

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
:eekani: Arianna must have missed this thread .. :tongue:

Anyway, he has surprised me this season. He has shown maturity and coldness in front of goal. Never knew he had that vision :eek: But is this just temporary? I think so... class is permanent!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Tomasson wants Milan future Tuesday 3 February, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon Dahl Tomasson has pledged his future to Milan despite a number of clubs being interested in his services.

The Dane has really caught the eye in recent weeks with some crucial goals but he may soon be relegated to the bench once Pippo Inzaghi returns from injury.

"I know that a lot of clubs in Italy and abroad are keen on me and that is very pleasing," said the former Newcastle flop.

"Yet I really want to stay at Milan. I¡¦m part of an important club, in fact I¡¦m at the number one club in the world."

Tomasson is proving to be a valid member of the Milan squad as they continue in their quest to win the Scudetto, the Champions¡¦ League and the Coppa Italia.

"I want to win everything this year," added the international forward. "I know that will be difficult but I¡¦m very ambitious.

"I believe that we have an unbelievable amount of quality at this club and we really could win it all."

Milan¡¦s next game is on Thursday when they face Lazio in the first leg of their Italian Cup semi-final. The other last four match is between Juventus and Inter.

channel4

1 - 15 of 15 Posts