Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this true ?? Ipatinga won the Mineiro title ??? Unbelievable !

JCamilo , Can u please explain whats happening in the Mineiro state ???
What happened in the Mineiro championship ??? Who are the best players ??

I saw the Ipatinga Squad and most of the players are former Cruzeiro youth team players , like : Kanu , Marcio , Irineu ..... etc

Can u please tell us who r the players that caught ur eye ???

·
Administrator
30,843 Posts
No, No, Unbelievable is seeing Fabiano Eller using the national team shirt.
Ipatinga winning was laughable!

Heh, what happened: Atletico build a team with Procopia who was crap. As result when the first turn ended the semifinals had Atletico playing Cruzeiro, which give the road to the final to one of the smalls clubs (Ipatinga or URT). Cruzeiro won and they are arrogant pricks and in the final they lost. We laugh and we are still laughing.
The level was down, very down. America showed two young players, Francismar and Daniel, who with America's tradition also of bringing new players, must be watched.
Cruzeiro team was crap , Atletico's a waste.
Ipatinga...did not showed really anything new or special. The competition here this year as low

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
And as we all know, Athirson only ever worked as a leftback (way back when) with the help of controlled chemicals. :lala: His refusal to participate in actual leftback defensive duties wouldn't stop being an issue just because he left Flamengo. :D I wonder if Levir will wise up and use him in midfield, the only place where Athirson might be useful instead of a liability.

·
Administrator
30,843 Posts
he of course started well and got worst,
funny thing, in the first Atletico vs Cruzeiro Renato destroyed him just like in thr 6 x 0 over Flamengo last year. We decided to call the highway that leads to Ipatinga (where the game with flamengo happened) and Belo Horizonte the Arthison Highway.
Levir does not have another left back to trust, so what he did in the first game of the semifinal ? He did not used Arthison who did not "recovered enough". Since Renato suffered a muscle injury and would not play the second game, then Arthison played. Need I to say that against Ipartinga the right back of ipatinga was the main player to tie attack and middlefied of Ipatinga ?

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
JCamilo said:
Need I to say that against Ipartinga the right back of ipatinga was the main player to tie attack and middlefied of Ipatinga ?
Unthinkable. Even faced against Athirson's rock-solid defensive hustle, the guy still manages to shine. What a player! :strong: :stuckup:

Cadê o Parreira que não vê isso? :D

·
Administrator
30,843 Posts
Well, with a uniformed opinion I would say no, historically and today Minas (together with Rio Grande do Sul) is behind Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro and behind comes Bahia and Parana...and also, today there is no representant of Bahia in the first division...but that is uninformed, distant bias, because I have not seen any game of Vitoria or Bahia this year yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts