1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mourinho to Inter Channel: “I task that…”
Saturday, 26 July 2008 21:28: 11
[PHOTO Saturday, 26 July 2008 21:28:11]

BRUNICO - To you for you with Josè Mourinho. To Inter Channel, the portuguese technician tells the impressions of a week of summery withdrawal. The impressions, the confidenze, the programs of a plan, the analysis of the square, the distance of approach to next the friendly ones, beginning from that tomorrow with the Bariums that Inter Channel will transmit in deferred beginning from hours 20.

Inter.it offers the integral version to you of the interview to Josè Mourinho that Inter Channel is transmitting in these moments and that it will be replied in the next hours and tomorrow.

Mourinho: what makes here, in the arena of the summery withdrawal, before according to training of the day?
“Aspect, we wait for the square. This always has been, every day, our moment of relax: I and mine staff arrive always an hour and average-two before the training, we speak and we organize ourselves, we prepare all in the training fields and then we have thirty-five-forty minuteren for rilassarci. It is listened to a little of music or it is spoken to the mobile phone with the family. Insomma, it is our time of relax”.

What has told its wife of this first Italian withdrawal?
First of all “I want to say that a wife as mine is perfect for a technician: it does not appeal to soccer to it, it does not have interest for soccer and it does not appeal to speak to it about soccer. When arrival to house I do not speak about soccer with she, therefore not even to the mobile phone… This type of atmosphere is not absolutely new for me, has already worked in a square of Latin extraction like the Port and this is our passion. Latin people transmit emotions. The only surprise has been the fantastic time that we have had in these days here to Brunico, solo today is ugly. We have found a time from beach and is incredible as many families have preferred to be close wing square instead using the time of the deserved vacations here in order to go to the sea”.

But the sun that is here tans nearly more than that one of the sea…
“Only till the collo of the mesh, for the rest you are all white man… (ndr.: it sorride): this is the tanning of those which they work”.

The job has attracted the attention of many onlookers: many attache's to the intense activities of other societies never had not looked at themselves…
“I can be an organized technician if all those who work with me are organized. Therefore before I must ringraziare two persons: Andre Villas, a my collaborator, in turn to visionary adversaries, and Roberto Samaden. They have been first who have worked here in order to prepare all the details, those which are important for me. Then I ringrazio staff the doctor, the warehousemen, the emergency and all those which in this moment work with me to the Inter. They make with motivation and professionality, thus for me is easier to be organized. From the first day of withdrawal we have timetables for every thing: an incredible thing is that nobody has never delayed for a single moment. This is incredible”.

Perhaps because Mourinho goes to take the boys in room…
“It is not true. It is only their responsibility, grandissima a responsibility. They always arrive in advance payment, the coach it leave always ten minuteren before in order to arrive to the field. On the credit side hour of supper all are punctual, are indeed incredible this professionality, than it appeals to me so much”.

Fabio Hat has declared that its arrival like technician in Italy, a country in which is the best trainers to the world, can carry to the maximum for hundreds in more the Inter…

“They are in agreement: it is true that in Italy there are many good trainers, not only now, but also time makes us has been generations of grandissimi trainers. I only speak for me, I am here in order to learn and in order not to make the university professor. They are this type of person: those which think to know all are ignoring, I me reputo ignoring and do not want to learn some thing every day. For me it is a privilege to work in Italy and to be able to play with my square in a competition like the series To, facing squares directed from good trainers. The day that I will think to know all and that I will not have more nothing to learn, it will be the day in which I will stop to train because, as I said before, they are not ignoring”.

All the champions whom he trains are many contents of the job that they are making, and not only because worked with the ball…
“Task that, to this level, the player must feel of being in field in order to improve and must understand if there are the conditions in training in order to make it. My philosophy is this: they are not here in order to teach to mine like playing to soccer, are here in order to teach they to play together to soccer. It is a completely various sitiuazione and they thus understand that all the exercises that we make are useful to improve the job of the square: we work under the offensive and defensive creed and point of view, in this moment, that with the heavy legs is difficult to play well. But the collective organization of the square improves day after day, today it is saturday and perhaps tomorrow we will not have the condition in order to play a great contest. This also tuesday to the Tim Trophy, where we will not be able to make very well against, as an example, a Juventus that is more ahead than we in the preparation because it works from three weeks. But our challenge is not to make now well: we have our “war”, I clearly say and it between virgolette, that he will be in the first official contests. And they are sure that in that moment the square will have all in order to do good”.

From the first friendly one the impression is emerged that the players worried themselves very of the position to they entrusted in field…
“He is fundamental. My position in park bench has been solo from observer, no word or explanation, in the interval has not spoken. For me it is important to see the contest with attention. The day after, instead, entirety we have made a collective analysis of the contest and our game, speaking about the emerged positive points and the things to improve. Stamane, in training, as an example, we have worked a lot on a situaziuone that me the other day is not piaciuta big thing: the offensive transition of the three attacking. As an example, if a forward has the ball and is leaving in contropiede, the attacking others must know which well are the movements to make. Sometimes creed is better not to play well, thus can be worked on the errors the day after. An other aspect a lot important is to play more ahead against squares than we in the preparation like, as an example, the Juventus that is prepared for the preliminary matter of Champions League, the Bayern Monaco or the Benfica, the German championships and portuguese they leave before the others. I do not want friendly in which to gain ten to zero, after which it is written on the newspaper that the Inter of Mourinho plays an incredible soccer. The objective is an other, is alone to improve”.

The tifosi would want to see all the training, also those in which solutions are even wanted to be tried not to make to see to the other people's observatories. Today opened afternoon training has been opened to all because did not try inactive balls?
“Just, we do not try to them because the square is much tired one and has need to recover to livelllo muscular. Therefore, only a job of mobility and recovery with Rui Faria. Some time is better to rest itself that to train itself. This is the moment to grant this type of active rest to the players, after days of fantastic job. I understand the passion of the tifosi, but also they must understand that, sometimes, the square has need to work alone. I can make an example? It appeals to a lot the cinema to me and I would want to see in antemprima the resumptions to Hollywood of the more important films, this but is not possible and must wait for that decoy first and pay the ticket in order to see the film. When we try sure situations on placed soccer, it is a lot important for we to make it in all tranquillity. Without to never forget that we will have need all the season of this great passion of our tifosi”.

If the boys are he tires means that he must be content because they have worked well…
“, They have worked well. After the game against Bariums some hour to house and then the Tim Trophy in order to work without no type of worry. Now we hope all that tomorrow morning Javier Zanetti is of new papa, has left in the early afternoon and tomorrow it will not be with we. Tomorrow we wait for all a new baby nerazzurro”.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one cares- or no on knows what I"m talking about/

·
Registered
23,834 Posts
Congratulations on your reproductional abilities Il Capitano! :party:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Casa Zanetti, fiocco azzurro: ecco Ignacio
Domenica, 27 Luglio 2008 15:58:24
[FOTO Domenica, 27 Luglio 2008 15:58:24]

MILANO - Fiocco azzurro per Javier Zanetti. Nel primo pomeriggio è nato Ignacio, secondogenito del capitano e di Paula.

Tutto bene per la mamma e per il bimbo (3.4 chilogrammi alla nascita), grande emozione per il papà che ieri pomeriggio aveva lasciato il ritiro di Brunico per vivere in famiglia il grande momento.

Al nostro capitano Javier, a Paula e alla bellissima Sol l'abbraccio e i complimenti di tutta l'Inter e di tutto il popolo nerazzurro.

·
Registered
59,762 Posts

Such a lovely couple those two.

Congrats to Javier! :happy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts