Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 917 Posts

·
Registered
71,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Il Capitano... :proud:

He's a person who is esteemed, respected and worshipped by Inter supporters everywhere. Not only for his sublime technical qualities :star: but also for his humility, class and grace. :proud:

He's A person who gives 101% each and every single time he's donning the Nerazzurri jersey. A model professional. A warrior. :proud:

He's a person who rejected mighty Real Madrid, more than once, just because he truly loves this club with all his heart and soul. :proud:

He's a person who went to training only a couple of days after his wedding ceremony. No honeymoon, no nothing. Inter comes first. Inter is his life, his passion. :proud:

He's a person who (along with his wife, Paula) established a charity foundation to help out disadvantaged children. :proud:

http://www.fundacionpupi.org/

"When I look back to my childhood, many concrete scenes come to my mind, good ones and bad ones. I had a difficult childhood, and even though I am not living in Argentina at present, I am very aware of its critical situation and the effects of this on an increasing number of children affected by poverty.

I have always believed that one must work for the community, recognizing one's social responsibility, and working as in a football team: joining efforts so that we can reach the objective together.

This feeling led us to the idea of creating a Foundation, which -with the help of the team of contributors and helpers- would have the initial purpose of satisfying the basic needs of nourishment, education, hygiene and care of children living in poverty, helping not only them but also contributing to the improvement of conditions for their families and the community they are part of."

Such a great man... :proud: :star:

He may not have a packed trophy cabinet to match his true value, but he'll definitely be remembered as a LEGEND :star:

FORZA JAVIER ZANETTI !!!!!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Thank you for this beautiful thread N4L.

He's truly one of the few honorable men left in the business. He's a gem.

N4L, the words you used are truly golden ones. Perfectly put.

Forza Il Capitano. You're a legend and you dont need a single trophy to prove it. A fact doesn't need to be recognized in order to be true.

Forza Javier Zanetti. A real star :star:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
IL Capitano. The greatest man that ever lived. He's a legend, and someone who really deserves my respect.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
If only he can man that right wing-back spot forever. I'm not ready for an Inter without JZ. :proud:

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
I don't know how he is off the field

But for me i will remember Javier as the greatest Captain i've seen at INTER

Plays about 1 bad game every 3 seasons

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!

JAVIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
thanx guys... :proud:

·
XT Post Number King
111,130 Posts
JZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....the greatest captain and one of the best players we have had...

we love u, javier... :heart:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
and how happy we are that he's playing for us :stuckup: :hopefull: :proud: THE ONE AND ONLY ZANETTI!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
J.Zanetti Il Capitano, Who scored a goal against Milan [2-2], who scored the winning goal to win the Uefa Cup in Paris.. A player how can play in many positions.

The player who scored 2-2 against England in World Cup 98 and its the match which cant be forgotten.
J.Zanetti = Intermilan. Ti Amo J.Zanetti , Pazza Inter. I love Inter because you are Inter Javier.

Guys there is a lovley clip for J.Zanetti with Ti Amo song. I suggest to download.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Foooooorrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaa Javier Zaaaaaaanetttiiiii !!

You Da Man ! We Love You !

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
He's a person who is esteemed, respected by Inter supporters everywhere. Not only for his sublime technical qualities :star: but also for his humility, class and grace. :proud:
May I add N4L that the bold part doesn't provide the whole picture. I am sure there are millions of fans of different teams (including Milan like myself) who also share the same feeling towards your captain. :thumbsup: :star: He is one in millions just like our maldini. No, I am not comparing them rather just highlighting the similaritis between them and how they are percieved by the football fans.

We are going to miss him when Zanetti retires.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Great player, deserving all trhe respect he has got.

·
Registered
48,979 Posts
Thanks to the vistors from other forum for their comments. :thmbup:

JZ is a true gentleman. And a great player as well. Individuals like him are extremely rare.

1 - 20 of 917 Posts