Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
obviously he is joking, but the kid so far is playing good, the thing is that Huracan nowadays is a very poor club and these kids (De Federico is the messi alike) are just playing with joy because they have nothing to loose...Cappa seems has release them from pressure...there are lots of argie kids that have talent but just can't mantein that level, too much monkey bizzness that requires a good head and others just aren't that good.

here are some vids of Huracan making nice goals from Pastore, De Federico and cia...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTWf6aBiJCk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ueIxuwUyOw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdMadSOmp0s&feature=related

..I think Pooh will make a new thread with "...De Federico, he needs his own ball?"

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pastore is better than Ibra already.

The kid has it all, speed, strength, style, class, goal scoring machine, de federico dribbling abilities combined with Messi's glue tactics and Roman's accuracy and vision.

There, you heard it here first; Pastore will be the best player in the world in the next two years. :stuckup:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, seriously now, this Federico kid is really good!!!

I heard Catania wants to sign him!

·
18,041 Posts
sucks for so many reasons but I'll give you just one: how many times I told you that would suck and ended sucking?..yeah I thought so...

transfers at this ages and more than anything at this stage of players carreers, made for the wrong reasons, and more to small teams just betting...SUCK...Escudero, Maxi Moralez, Zarate, D'Alessandro, etc etc etc...some may recover, some might not, but even recovering? the stigma still is there, the bad experience is there...in a football ambient where things are renew by the minute, a player loose his track and loose almost everything, including his head in the meantime and not developing as he might do...there are no secure thing in any transfer affair but there are better moments and situations to be involve in a transfer for sure, others are just knocking to hell's door.

·
18,041 Posts
Well speaking of Defederico, it seems Barcelona have asked for videos of him and seems to be following him. Now it dosen't mean he'll sign for Barca this summer, but it's an interesting rumor, him playing with Messi would be a circus to watch :D

http://www.ole.clarin.com/notas/2009/03/31/futbollocal/01887966.html

So Fangio viejo, que piensas? Better than him going to Catania...
is not just a question of Catania, in fact maybe in catania if they ACTUALLY NEED HIM, he might play a lot more than in Barca...but STILL the real problem ain't that:

He is just making his first steps in football...is insane to be involve in a transfer right now...this sort of affairs or transfers with the only objective of grabbing bucks asap, have almost a 100% chances of ending bad...

·
18,041 Posts
and also, Huracan is playing great for christ sake we can't enjoy a team for two months...

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
and also, Huracan is playing great for christ sake we can't enjoy a team for two months...
I agree. We should enjoy the talents in Argentina before getting snatched by the European snobs.

Huracan are playing some real entertaining football with the leadership of Federico. It will be a huge loss if he goes now but I guess we all know that he will not last for long and how hard it is to hold on him.

·
18,041 Posts
I've heard he rejected an offer from Manchester United...good for thing if there is any truth in it

·
Registered
293 Posts
Dont know about the approach, his agent came out and said that he rejected an approach because he thinks there is too much competition for places which says two things firstly he himself doesnt think he's good enough contrary to the opinion of the thread starter, 2ndly he wants to improve his wages with his club, we see these kinds of statements/rejections in dozens a year and yeah the club cant say you made this up because Man Utd approached his agent not his club so there is no proof.

Probably time these agents try something else to improve their clients positioning/negotiating with their clubs rather to declare a big club interest.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts