Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
He was already sold to Corinthians/MSI but he will join them in July, after Copa Libertadores and the Clausura league.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
i think personally it is a waste for him to go to the brazilian league considering he could have went to one of europes best clubs

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
he is coming to the best team of the world.

when we start to gel up, we will beat anyone in the world.

Just wait for teh FIFA club wolrd cup..... we will win it again.

·
Registered
933 Posts
It's not a waste. The Brazilian League, as like the Argentine one, is as good as the Euro leagues.

But the most important thing is that Corinthians/MSI won the competition to sign him and since he will get good wages there is no reason really for Mascherano to reject joining a Brazilian team.

Young07 said:
i think personally it is a waste for him to go to the brazilian league considering he could have went to one of europes best clubs

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
im not disrespecting the brazilian league because it is a great league, but im just saying if he wanted to become a big worldwide name he should have joined a european club

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
All I wish is him to fall in any ARMED team, and somewhere were he is need, and welcome, I'm tired of crap like with Roman, like strange mix of Cuper/Rainieri with Aimar, that has no sense.
Then he will happily make his name in WC, that is all to me matters, an dthen return to Argentina with his bag full, to enjoy him.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
don´t worry dude..... wait for 2 years and Corinthians will be shown on the daily basis on the worldwide media. NO need to panic.... Tevez & Mascherano are only 20 each.... plus you will get to see Carlos Alberto, Vagner Love when he comes & roger :)

can´t be all that bad can it?

bring on united in the end of the year, for us to give you a beating like Vasco did in 2000 :) Then you can go back to teh EPL and claim it is thebest league of the world again :)

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
We should keep our boys in SA. Give it three or four years and Europe will have Bravo as the best playmaker in the whole continent.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Allright, take the SA players out of EURO leagues for a month and lets see how populare they would turn

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Pooh said:
Allright, take the SA players out of EURO leagues for a month and lets see how populare they would turn
Most of the western European clubs would suck.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Yes it is sad to have a talented player wasted in the Brazilian league. He should be showing his talents daily in the Champions League - the biggest club competition in the world. He should join Man Utd and improve his skills.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Purger said:
When will he come?I thought the transfer was cancaled.

were waiting for CSKA to be eliminated from the UEFA cup. He might be exchange with money + Gil. Gil has been putting our team down, so it will be good that he goes. Then we have an almost perfect team!!

1. Fabio Costa

2. Coelho 3. Anderson 4. Seba 6. Gustavo Nery

5. Mascherano 8. Fabricio

7. Carlos Alberto 11. Roger

9. Vagner Love 10. Carlitos

Do we need more?? All players bar Coelho have played for the national team of Argentina or Brazil!!! :):)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
FiveMagics said:
Yes it is sad to have a talented player wasted in the Brazilian league. He should be showing his talents daily in the Champions League - the biggest club competition in the world. He should join Man Utd and improve his skills.
imrpve skill with whom?? man utd !!! hahah :dielaugh: :thmbup: :rollani: :yuck:

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
MutOofd said:
why should he come to Europe, wouldnt it be much better if every country had their own best players playing in their own league...
The best Argentinians in Argentina, the best brazilians in brazil, etc etc
:thmbup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts