Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there were a few articles recently about man utd being linked to this guy, ive never seen him play, but heard that hes a monster in midfield, how would u guys rate him? do u think hed be capable of filling keanos shoes?
would u tip him to come to utd ahead of essien?

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Great young player, and although Corinthians just signed him, rumours have it that he will sign for Chelsea before even playing a match for Corinthians. Although we won't buy him, he would be a brilliant signing. A definate replacement for Keano, and IMO better then Essien.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I saw him play for Argentina in the Olympics and as far as I can remember, he was excellent!!!

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
In our dreams, aye, in reality we have to live with Phil Neville/Fortune for a few more years.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Drito said:
In our dreams, aye, in reality we have to live with Phil Neville/Fortune for a few more years.
You have my condolences. :sob:

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Would be a great deal ! But sorry Roman has beat us to him

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
heard a great deal about him, but roman will beat us to it..

·
Registered
526 Posts
yaf said:
he is naturalized french man
That's absurd. Argentina blesses the world with good football.
Heinze has a German and Italian heritage, and here's what he considers himself:

uefa.com: Your father is German and your mother is Italian, so you could have played for either of those countries. Was there ever any doubt that you would choose Argentina?

Heinze: No, never. Ever since I started to play football I had two dreams: to play in the top flight for my club and to represent the Argentinian national team.

uefa.com: You have been in Europe since 1997 when you joined Valladolid from Newell's Old Boys. Do you feel a little bit European now?

Heinze: I feel 100 per cent Argentinian every moment of the day. I love the European way of life, but my roots remain in Argentina.

uefa.com interview

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
there are a few argies i would have liked to see at OT... one was certainly ayala. batistuta wasnt half bad, scored a blinder against us for fiorentina

1 - 17 of 17 Posts